Put information here about national Fundraising Compaigns happening to support muscular dystrophy in any way. By posting them here people will be aware of them and can participate if they desire.

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now through September 1st 2008 - Miller Lite is donating $0.10 for every Miller Lite bottle cap collected to the MDA: http://www.mda.org/news/080527miller_bottle_caps_MDA.html
Paul,
Where do you turn in the bottle caps? I have a brother-in-law that works for a beer distributing company and I want to let him know about this...they sell Miller.
I'm not sure where you turn the caps in - the press release says participating retailiers... I called my local MDA office asking if they knew of any local dropoff poiints... but I have not heard back yet.
Miller has announced several other MDA summer promotions:

For every 18-pack of Miller Lite bottles or cans sold at 7-Eleven stores across the country, Miller will donate 25 cents, up to an additional $100,000. Consumers can learn more about how 7-Eleven will be partnering with Miller Lite and MDA at displays in their local stores.
At participating retailers, restaurants and bars across the country, consumers can join the fight against muscular dystrophy by purchasing a motorcycle mobile for $1, with all proceeds going directly to MDA.
Consumers also can contribute to MDA via Miller’s BetterBolderSummer.com Web site.
To donate Miller Lite bottle caps at participating retailers across the country, look for "Miller Lite Bottle Caps for MDA" boxes beginning in early June.

Consumers also can mail bottle caps to:

Miller Lite Bottle Caps for MDA
Miller Brewing Company
3939 W. Highland Blvd.
P.O. Box 482
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0482

Harley-Davidson riders who are coming to Milwaukee for the 105th anniversary celebration are encouraged to bring their Miller Lite bottle caps and deposit them in the giant Miller Lite bottle.

For more information about turning Miller products into cash for MDA, visit www.BetterBolderSummer.com.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2022   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service