I am starting this post so that we all have a place to discuss the Conference in July. This will be my first year attending. I am going with another mom from Louisiana and I am very excited! I hope to meet you all there!!

Rhi

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am getting so excited! LOL! Comming in on the Wednesday afternoon (can't remember the exact time) by myself...Michelle, another mom will be meeting me later that night. I wonder if I'll look like a crazy person walking around asking everyone if they are there for the conference in case I don't recognize folks from their pictures!!!! LOL!
Take good notes please. I was planning on going, but money is short. I am going to start planning now for next year. So tell me what to expect when you and your wife get back. PLEASE???
Have a great time, are you and your wife doing the run too? I wanted to do that also. Oh well there is always next year.
Hey everyone!

I have a mom that is looking for a roomate for the conference. She would like to room with another Mom who is looking to save some money on hotel costs. Please send me an email if you are interested.

Thanks much,
Ryan
ryan@parentprojectmd.org

Hi!

If there are any families from southern CA who would like to attend the conference, but can't, please call me or send me a message. As the Parent Outreach Coordinator for Duchenne San Diego (DSD), my goal is to identify as many DMD families in need of connecting in our area as possible, and then make it happen!  We are sponsoring families to attend the conference at no cost, because we believe the conference is THAT valuable. This will be my 7th conference and I have truly benefitted each and every time I come.

If you are not from SoCal, please spread the word to any families you know who are. We are going to have to finalize reservations/arrangements very soon.

My phone number is 619.446.8617.

Thanks!

Kelli

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service