Post here if you see the Coach to Cure armbands or commercials on TV (or in person).

James Poysky noted that Ohio University was wearing the armbands last night on ESPN2.

West Virginia and Auburn have the armbands tonight on ESPN.

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't catch any of the commercials myself.

I saw the armbands in a number of the highlights, lots of teams were wearing them, which is great.

I think it was hard to tell what they said, though. Many of the coaches had them turned around, with the plaque part facing backwards. I would guess they were more comfortable that way.

My suggestion would be to use a wide armband in a bright color next year. No one can read the text anyway. Bright green seems to be the PPMD color, I'd go with that. I'd get setup on google such that a search of "green armband" drove you to the C2C website.

If you google "ncaa football armbands" right now, you do get a hit for the program, the 5th one down. It's a question someone posted on yahoo answers. Here's a link: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081025104701AA2FS76

Someone answered the question, but didn't it mention C2C, or our fundraising webpage.

Overall, I think this was a fantastic program, we should gather up everybody's thoughts on improvements before it fades into our memory too much...
I received this note this morning from one of the colleges that I called and asked to participate:

MS.WARE, I AM VERY HAPPY AND PLEASE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE CAMPAIGN FOR MD WENT VERY WELL AT EDWARD WATERS COLLEGE -VS- NORTH GREENVILLE UNIVERSITY. EACH COACH WORE A MD ARM BAND,MR. MARC LITTLE OUR RADIO ANNOUNCER AND MR. JACKSON THE VOICE OF THE EWC TIGERS, MADE THE ANNOUCEMENT ON BEHALF OF ALL THOSE WITH THIS DISORDER.CONTINUE YOUR FIGHT ON MD AND MY GOD BE WITH YOU AND SEPH............ GOD BLESS........ COACH KEVIN J. CLARK.

I also heard that University of Louisiana at Monroe all wore their armbands and the promo was announced at least 1 time at the game during the play by play. This was a non-televised game.

Lori
Hi there,
I did see the commercial air during halftime of the Georgia/LSU game on CBS. It looked great!
Will
I saw the commercial on cbs and I saw it several times on espn2

--Samantha
Bo Pelini of University of Nebraska was wearing an armband!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2020   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service