I wasn't sure where to post this so I thought what better place than here. My husband called me yesterday on his way home from work and told me to run outside and look above our house - he was close to home. Directly above our house was a formation in the clouds of an angel. I ran in and grabbed my camera and got some quick shots before it was gone. I just wanted to share as it was so beautiful and it's not often you see an angel looking down from above. I dedicate this picture to all the boys in heaven who have been lost to DMD.

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my goodness!! I have never seen anything like this!!! It gave me goosebumps when I looked at it!! It is absolutely amazing. Thank you for sharing it with us!!
~Jennifer
That's pretty cool!
Wow, this is awesome, gave me goosebumps too, there are definitaly angels watching over all of the families and the precious kids in heaven. Thank you for sharing with everyone, it is absolutely beautiful.
I was having a bad morning this morning and it was nice to see the "Angels" are really watching over us.
Thanks for sharing.
Jessica
Love it Karen, thanks for sharing it. For me it's a reminder....a reminder that my son is with angels in heaven. When we take our last breath on earth, we will take our first breath in heaven. How cool is that?

Love, Mary
Karen, beautiful picture! Wow. Mary, you write so well.....thank you for the words of wisdom!

Mary Sahagun said:
Love it Karen, thanks for sharing it. For me it's a reminder....a reminder that my son is with angels in heaven. When we take our last breath on earth, we will take our first breath in heaven. How cool is that?

Love, Mary
How beautiful!! Thank you for sharing!
Karen, that is amazing picture .
that is so great i guess its gods way of telling us to look up for hope thats what i think very good picture
Thanks for sharing this Karen. What a wonderful picture:)
It's a wonderful picture.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2020   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service