Hello Everyone!
I was just wondering....could my mom or some other relativge be paid to be my caregiver, or does that not apply to all states??

If anyone could help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it


Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sorry about that....i kind of messed up that one....i meant relative not relativge....haha
A friend of mine in WA state is being paid as her son's caregiver, so yes it is possible.
I think it depends on if you get medicaid and a couple other factors.

Try this:
For more information please contact:
Department of Human Services
Seniors & People with Disabilities
Office of Home & Community Supports
Voice/TTY: 800.282.8096
I do get medicaid....thanks for the phone number =)

Reply to Discussion


Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.



© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service