THEY WANT US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 9521

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Okay here is the last email that I got from an associate producer of the Dr. Phil Show.
I sent him everything he asked for and then some 2 weeks ago tomorrow and have not had a response. So I just called the show and asked for him and got his answering machine. I left a message for him explaining who I was and really need to know if there's a chance to get Pat on the show and why and that time is of the essence. I don't care which one of us gets on with Pat I just want to make it happen so please feel free to call Sheldon McGregor and leave your own message for him. The number is 323-956-3300. If anyone has any better suggestions please feel free to post them.

1. Email me recent photos of yourself and of the other partie(s).
2. Email me 10 examples of the problem and why you think Dr. Phil could help this situation.
3. Please describe the type and level of conflict that is caused by this issue.
4. Email me your question(s) for Dr. Phil.
5. Does any of the other partie(s) know you wrote the show? Would they be willing to sit down and talk to Dr. Phil as well?

Please reply directly to this email as it contains information in the subject line that is helpful for us to pull your letter. I hope to hear back from you soon!

Thanks,

Sheldon McGregor
The Dr. Phil Show
Associate Producer
I don't know how long ago in US, but Dr Phil talked about Tuesdays with Morrie (one of Pat's favourite books albeit about another NMD) on his show here in Oz recently...so maybe remind him of the link and his prior interest in NMD's? Maybe link it to the book the young pioneer has written? Our distinct disorder is more common and critical of course. Also the MD Care Act is very topical at the moment and Pat could tell the human story. Maybe daft ideas, but all I had.

Jacobs Mommom said:
Okay here is the last email that I got from an associate producer of the Dr. Phil Show.
I sent him everything he asked for and then some 2 weeks ago tomorrow and have not had a response. So I just called the show and asked for him and got his answering machine. I left a message for him explaining who I was and really need to know if there's a chance to get Pat on the show and why and that time is of the essence. I don't care which one of us gets on with Pat I just want to make it happen so please feel free to call Sheldon McGregor and leave your own message for him. The number is                323-956-3300        . If anyone has any better suggestions please feel free to post them.

1. Email me recent photos of yourself and of the other partie(s).
2. Email me 10 examples of the problem and why you think Dr. Phil could help this situation.
3. Please describe the type and level of conflict that is caused by this issue.
4. Email me your question(s) for Dr. Phil.
5. Does any of the other partie(s) know you wrote the show? Would they be willing to sit down and talk to Dr. Phil as well?

Please reply directly to this email as it contains information in the subject line that is helpful for us to pull your letter. I hope to hear back from you soon!

Thanks,

Sheldon McGregor
The Dr. Phil Show
Associate Producer
Has anyone tried to get in touch with the new show, The Doctors. It seems as though they address medical issues more than social. (I guess that is why they call is The Doctors) Yesterday they had something about Tourettes and the other day something about stuttering. Just a thought.
I only caught a glimpse of this show once. What kind of format do they have? It seems like this would be a good idea.
I think everyone should call Shedon McGregor an associate producer at (323-956-3300) and politely leave a message that we would like him to contact Pat Furlong at PPMD, Founder and President at ( 513-424-0696) or Will Nolan at (800-714-5437) to discuss how they can help our boys by having them on the show.

If we all call once and leave that message and have our friends and family call once it might be the attention getter they need to realize we are serious because we need to do something now.
At your suggestion that everyone should try to contact the Dr. Phil Show, I wanted to let you know that I just spoke with Sheldon McGregor. I urged him to call Pat Furlong to have her on the Dr. Phil Show. I explained who I was and about PPMD and told him that he was already contacted, and I was just one of the parents/grandparents following through. He wasn't immediately aware of who we were which kind of threw me off, but he did say that he would contact Dr. Phil's Foundation on our behalf. I gave him Pat Furlong's telephone number. I asked him what the foundation does. He gave me an example: There were 3 little blind girls on the show that the foundation helped and raised money for them. I told him that this was not on behalf of any one individual, but that PPMD represents all boys with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. Donna, while I was talking with him I drew a blank on your name, all I could think of was Jacobs Mommom. Terry (Cole and Jack's Grandma)

Jacobs Mommom said:
I think everyone should call Shedon McGregor an associate producer at (323-956-3300) and politely leave a message that we would like him to contact Pat Furlong at PPMD, Founder and President at ( 513-424-0696) or Will Nolan at (800-714-5437) to discuss how they can help our boys by having them on the show.

If we all call once and leave that message and have our friends and family call once it might be the attention getter they need to realize we are serious because we need to do something now.
I have sent emails to both oprah and Dr. Phil but never heard back so that is great you got a call back more people need to know about DMD, I am surprised at how many people don't know about it or that have never heard of Darius goes west the dvd. Please let everyone know when the show will air I live in Wisconsin if you get Oprah on board I would love to come to the show, my son is 12 and has been wheelchair bound for 1 1/2 years now.
Good job Terry:

Now the rest of you need to keep calling. I called on Saturday and left a message but am going to call again as well.

Terry Porcaro said:
At your suggestion that everyone should try to contact the Dr. Phil Show, I wanted to let you know that I just spoke with Sheldon McGregor. I urged him to call Pat Furlong to have her on the Dr. Phil Show. I explained who I was and about PPMD and told him that he was already contacted, and I was just one of the parents/grandparents following through. He wasn't immediately aware of who we were which kind of threw me off, but he did say that he would contact Dr. Phil's Foundation on our behalf. I gave him Pat Furlong's telephone number. I asked him what the foundation does. He gave me an example: There were 3 little blind girls on the show that the foundation helped and raised money for them. I told him that this was not on behalf of any one individual, but that PPMD represents all boys with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. Donna, while I was talking with him I drew a blank on your name, all I could think of was Jacobs Mommom. Terry (Cole and Jack's Grandma)

Jacobs Mommom said:
I think everyone should call Sheldon McGregor an associate producer at (323-956-3300) and politely leave a message that we would like him to contact Pat Furlong at PPMD, Founder and President at ( 513-424-0696) or Will Nolan at (800-714-5437) to discuss how they can help our boys by having them on the show.

Okay here is what happened yesterday. I sent out the request to all of my friends to call Sheldon McGregor at The Dr. Phil Show and one of them got thru and this is what he wrote:

Done. I spoke to Sheldon McGregor. He did pass the information on to a Steve Davidson, who runs the Dr. Phil Foundation... He told me that Mr. Davidson is reviewing everything for the foundation, but Mr. McGregor doesn't know if they are going to do a show or make a donation. I did ask him to pass along Pat Furlong's information, and he knew the name, and said he did pass along the information, along with Will Nolan's and Donna Doyle's information. He volunteered those names on his own, so I know he wasn't just blowing smoke...

If someone can come up with Steve Davidson's direct contact information, that would be a better bet than calling Sheldon McGregor. If you go to www.drphilfoundation.org, there is a contact form on the Contact Us button. Steve Davidson's bio is on the site, but there is no contact information. I have put the contact information and message from Donna into the form and sent it... it's quick and easy.

Go for it...

Another friend found this information:

Donna,

I did a search and came up with this info:

Name: STEVE DAVIDSON
Title: PRESIDENT
SSN: 459-76-xxxx
Company: THE DR. PHIL FOUNDATION
Address: 1400 11TH ST, WICHITA FALLS TX 76301-4427
Phone: 940-767-9256

Property:
Parcel Number - 32-07796-010-024-00-00
Book - 93005
Page - 1800
Name Owner : DAVIDSON ROBERT STEVEN & JAN S
Property Address: - 400 MILAM CT, IRVING TX 75038-6288, DALLAS COUNTY
Owner Address: 400 MILAM CT, IRVING TX 75038-6288, DALLAS COUNTY
Land Usage - SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENTIAL
Total Market Value - $595,580
Land Value - $130,000
Improvement Value - $465,580
Current Residents at Address:
JAN SCHIEMENZ DAVIDSON
ROBERT STEVEN DAVIDSON
DAVIDSON S 972-256-4266

Name: STEVE DAVIDSON
Title: P/T
Company: LEADERSHIP PERFORMANCE, INC.
Address: 400 MILAM CT, IRVING TX 75038-6288

Name: ROBERT STEVEN DAVIDSON
Company: PATHWAYS EDUCATIONAL CO

Name: ROBT S DAVIDSON
Company: EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANTS

http://www.webofdeception.com/drphil.html

I've included the link to see this info on line however I rearranged the order of the information. Hope it helps.

SO NOW I GUESS WE CALL STEVE DAVIDSON TOO:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service