THEY WANT US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 9732

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow I am amazed I sent out letters I am still working on the ones for this week things have been crazy this week.
I was reading all the posts and I wanted to add to the one about the Govenrment assistance My husband is in the military and people asume we get everything taken care of. I don't think many people realize how little they actually do It is better than it used to be but when i wen to social security to see about medicaid they told me my husband made too much money I actually started to laugh right there in the office the lady looked at me like i was crazy I told her if she could find that extra money if she could let me know where it was because I have been looking for it. But I agree with not wanting people to feel sorry for the boys just wanting to educate them about what to look for I think it is wonderful that you are able to do this I know I am going to tape it when it comes on We would love to go But my husband is coming home from Iraq next month so we probably won't make it. We will be cheering for you though, You guys rock .
Lynn
Here is the response I got from the last email. I'm afraid it sounds like I've been given the brush off.
To: Donna L. Doyle
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 1:32 PM
Subject: RE: Dr. Phil Show response to letter.

Dear Mrs Doyle, I apoligize for the delay in reply, I have received your photos. Thank you for sharing your families story, if your story is considered for a future show a producer will contact you at that time. Once again thank you and take care.

Best Wishes
Jasmin
"The Dr.Phil Show"

you never know if they have, though it doesn't sound good when they just say "a future show". wonder what would happen if we kept sending the show emails and faxes
will either annoy them, or, they'll finally say, "Damn, get these people on the show so they just leave us alone!" LOL

Well, doesn't sound the most encouraging but it's not a no - just means we need to keep the pressure on them. I'm still sending them. Let's keep it up - and in force!!

MicahsDaddy said:

you never know if they have, though it doesn't sound good when they just say "a future show". wonder what would happen if we kept sending the show emails and faxes
will either annoy them, or, they'll finally say, "Damn, get these people on the show so they just leave us alone!" LOL

i forgot to mention:

Besides, that was an email from "Intern # 7". That means there is at least 6 more interns who will get the letters..."Intern 7" may just be a nonsense mutation we need to push through!

good one Christian...

MicahsDaddy said:
i forgot to mention:

Besides, that was an email from "Intern # 7". That means there is at least 6 more interns who will get the letters..."Intern 7" may just be a nonsense mutation we need to push through!
I need to re-group today but I will be sending out the emails, faxes and letters to everyone again starting Monday!
It doesn't sound good when they say "if your story is considered for a future show"...
I'll keep sending the emails though.

Jacobs Mommom said:
Here is the response I got from the last email. I'm afraid it sounds like I've been given the brush off.
To: Donna L. Doyle
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 1:32 PM
Subject: RE: Dr. Phil Show response to letter.

Dear Mrs Doyle, I apoligize for the delay in reply, I have received your photos. Thank you for sharing your families story, if your story is considered for a future show a producer will contact you at that time. Once again thank you and take care.

Best Wishes
Jasmin
"The Dr.Phil Show"
Here we go again!

Now I got this email from the Dr. Phil show for another topic that I filled out with the same letter.

1. Email me recent photos of yourself and of the other partie(s).
2. Email me 10 examples of the problem and why you think Dr. Phil could help this situation.
3. Please describe the type and level of conflict that is caused by this issue.
4. Email me your question(s) for Dr. Phil.
5. Does any of the other partie(s) know you wrote the show? Would they be willing to sit down and talk to Dr. Phil as well?

Please reply directly to this email as it contains information in the subject line that is helpful for us to pull your letter. I hope to hear back from you soon!

Thanks,

Sheldon McGregor
The Dr. Phil Show
Associate Producer
But now an associate producer is contacting you, it might be better than an intern! :-)

Jacobs Mommom said:
Here we go again!

Now I got this email from the Dr. Phil show for another topic that I filled out with the same letter.

2. Email me 10 examples of the problem and why you think Dr. Phil could help this situation.
5. Does any of the other partie(s) know you wrote the show? Would they be willing to sit down and talk to Dr. Phil as well?

Please reply directly to this email as it contains information in the subject line that is helpful for us to pull your letter. I hope to hear back from you soon!

Thanks,

Sheldon McGregor
The Dr. Phil Show
Associate Producer
Hi!

I have not followed this complete string on this subject. However, the answers you give to the questions asked should be ones that would make Dr. Phil want to put you at the top of his list to be on the show.

This is an opportunity to help raise awareness, educate the public and bring in more money for research.

He likes to take on situations where he can help make changes and be in control of the situation. He can do that here.

All the best!

Julie
Hi Donna,

Paul just mentioned something I thought you might want to consider, perhaps the Dr Phil producers are trying to find the right place to fit you in...

wouldn't it be nice?
cheryl

Jacobs Mommom said:
Here we go again!

Thanks,

Sheldon McGregor
The Dr. Phil Show
Associate Producer

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2020   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service