THEY WANT US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 9542

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good idea. And let us know if we can also help in any other way.

Jacobs Mommom said:
I agree, I'm still going to keep going with the other shows. They did a 3 way networking fundraiser for cancer. You just never know:)

Karen Barnett said:
We have to keep this up and keep this going! If all of us keep emailing every week and we can get some friends and family to send them as well I'm sure we'll get other shows interested.
We will be out visiting CA next month, it would be cool if they are filming while we are out there! We would love to meet with some of the California families anyways and we'd love to be in the audience watching!
Yea!!! Wow - this is exciting. I am Northern CA. I would love to be there for this taping. Please let us know. Kim
I think it would be great to have families there to support us and to show everyone that we are working together to fight for a cure for these boys!
JMM, I'm in!

Congrats on getting through. Pretty amazing...of all the senders, you got the call...this was your idea.

I would love to be in the audience as well for the show but I'm a bit too far away in MI. Would be an expensive trip to get there. Let us know as soon as you hear when it will air.

Jacobs Mommom said:
I think it would be great to have families there to support us and to show everyone that we are working together to fight for a cure for these boys!
Yes, how perfect that turned out that they called you Donna, given you started this movement! I have a feeling though that you were the most persistant!!

MicahsDaddy said:
JMM, I'm in!

Congrats on getting through. Pretty amazing...of all the senders, you got the call...this was your idea.

Fantastic!!

cheryl

Karen Barnett said:
Yes, how perfect that turned out that they called you Donna, given you started this movement! I have a feeling though that you were the most persistant!!

MicahsDaddy said:
JMM, I'm in!

Congratulations! A lot of hardwork and dedication finally paid off. This is only a stepping stone. Even Oprah will want to jump on board. However, I would definately like to be a part of this. Please keep me posted.!!!!!!!!
Wow, this is just great, I haven't had the time to get the word out lately by emaling, but so much appreciate all the efforts of everyone. I get the word out in different ways and I'm a big mouth and talk a ton, so any person who I've ever met knows about Duchenne MD. I'll never stop, until help is here for all of our boys. I even joined Classmates.com (the free part where you can put your story and profile) so that all of my classmates that I graduated with (yep, many, many years ago) will hear my story. I use whatever method I can think of. This is such a great group and as parents, friends, etc., we can do this. Michelle
How completely EXCITING!!!!! You have to let us know all the details and when it's on etc... VERY VERY VERY Cool
This is really, really great! Do keep us posted. I am in the middle of my companies fund raising and would love to share this story.

I would also like to add that Wayne Keeley who directed the Olympia in the PSA is also a father of a child with duchennes. His son Wyatt is the one with the beautiful smile sitting on her lap. It would be good to get him or his wife I think to share how a community comes together. Whatever angel you can spin it to educate and raise awareness..

I think it is so important ot also make sure they are very aware as Ofelia stated there are a lot who have no family history. This can happen in anyones family.

Great job and do keep us posted.

Everyone great job in writing the letters and great job Jacobs mom.....

Julie

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service