Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has looked at this book before...It's title is Occupational Therapy and Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. I did my semi-random "Duchenne" search on Amazon.com tonight & came across it. It's kind of pricey, so I wanted to see if you all had any opinions about it. OT is one more thing in Brady's treatment "plan" that seems to be non-existent so I guess that's why the book caught my eye. It's not written necessarily for parents, but the table of contents had some things I'm interested in looking into...and why not if no one else is going to do it for him, right?
Let me know if you have any thoughts...here's the link to the book:
http://www.amazon.com/Occupational-Therapy-Duchenne-Muscular-Dystro...
Thank you!

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It looks like a text for training occupational therapists...but might be helpful. It was written in England and some of the concepts would transfer to the United States.

I am a medical professional and still find getting help with these issues is like begging! You would think with all the "evaluations" that the training for parents part would be naturally included. But I find...it is a don't ask don't tell kind of atmosphere.

I would think it was good. Too bad the used ones aren't cheaper!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2020   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service