I was talking to Traci last night and we thought it would be a great idea if we all posted when we were going to see Dr. Wong so that we can arrange ahead of time to get together with all the families while we were there. I am still contemplating the best way to do this whether by discussion or group so any discussions would be great and dates as well. I am taking Jared for the first time to see Dr. Wong November 11 - 14 but we will be there the entire week from November 8 - 15 or 16. I know several of you will be there also but remind me who and when exactly. I am so looking forward to getting together with other families during our trip!

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI -

My son Alex, (age 9, almost 10) and my husband Will leave next Tuesday, Aug 4 to see Dr. Wong and team. They have appointments all day Aug 5 and Aug 6. I think we will start growth hormones. I read tons about it already on this website. I am nervous and a little excited about it.

If anyone will be there, let me know. I am sure my husband and Alex will do something fun Wednesday evening in the area.

Kim
Is anyone going to see Dr. Wong the week of September 28? I will be there with husband Richard and son, Graeme, for his first appointment with Dr. Wong. I think we're staying at the Holiday Inn in Covington--no pool but it's cheap and close by. Appointments are September 29-October 1, but we're not leaving until October 2. It would be great to get together!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service