All Discussions Tagged 'DMD' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Everest to End Duchenne

In October 2015 a small group of familes and friends of boys with DMD are trekking to Everest Base Camp in Nepal to raise awareness and fun…

Started by Gregg Kaloust

2 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Gregg Kaloust

Dynamic arm support for DMD ?

Is this kind of device help the DMD users to move there arm easily , even if there hand was too weak just like my hand.  Is there any one…

Started by ameer h. anan

9 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Michael Carlson

The book for families to read - Intensive Care

Check out this amazing story about Mary Lou Weisman, mother of Peter who died of DMD at age 16.  Mary Lou's frank discussion of DMD - indee…

Started by Jeanette Vaughan

1 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Cure Ethan

He's getting ready to ask me "the" question.... I need help with answers

Hi all,  I have a feeling my son Kyle is getting ready to ask me what is going on with him.  He was diagnosed at age 5 and he is now 10.  W…

Started by Donna

6 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by PPMD

For DMD parents by Dr Rhodes about STS Treatment

I thought everyone would like to check out what Dr. Rhodes has to say as he talks about some of the misconceptions of STS treatment... http…

Started by Misty VanderWeele

1 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by pop jarvis

My son, the historian

Kent will be 24 years old this month and has Duchenne MD. He is currently working toward his bachelor's degree in military history. Last su…

Started by Kippi Harraid

6 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Amrit

Darius Goes West gives TEDxATL Talk - Feedback Appreciated

Hello Friends, My hope for this post/video is that you, the members of the PPMD community, will view my presentation above, consider t…

Started by Logan

10 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Logan

Advice on talking to son

I was wondering if anyone could provide any advice or share their experiences talking with their sons about DMD issues….particularly at a y…

Started by J's mom

15 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Joshua's mom

Is this a chance for a cure?

All, Please check out this research link: http://www.healthnewsdigest.com/news/Research_270/Cell_anchors_Required_to_Prevent_Muscular_Dystr

Started by Liisa Underwood

0 Jan 14, 2009

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service