Liisa Underwood's Discussions (194)

Discussions Replied To (168) Replies Latest Activity

"I would run this by a nutritionist.  There are some things in the adult vitamins tha…"

Liisa Underwood replied Apr 7, 2013 to Can A 8 Year Old Child Be Given Adult Multi-Vitamin ?

3 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Liisa Underwood

"Kim is absolutely right.  If you any family wants to leave an inheritance for your s…"

Liisa Underwood replied Apr 6, 2012 to Special Needs Trust

14 May 1, 2012
Reply by Rosalene Graham

"Good luck with this Andrea!!! I look forward to hearing how it goes Anyone know of f…"

Liisa Underwood replied Mar 5, 2012 to What Home Mods are Required, Nice to have and cannot live without...

8 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by PPMD

"We researched the lifts and you are totally right!  Now I have heard that elevators…"

Liisa Underwood replied Mar 5, 2012 to What Home Mods are Required, Nice to have and cannot live without...

8 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by PPMD

"These are great suggestions - Thank you!!! We have the option to do a build for a 2-…"

Liisa Underwood replied Mar 4, 2012 to What Home Mods are Required, Nice to have and cannot live without...

8 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by PPMD

"Sara,  Lori has some great suggestions.  My son is only 6.5 and he cannot keep up wi…"

Liisa Underwood replied Feb 29, 2012 to writing assignments

8 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by wainaina muiruri

"There is a family I know that uses the Zappy Scooter and the 11 year old is very hap…"

Liisa Underwood replied Feb 27, 2012 to Suggestions on an electronic scooter

9 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by james john

"I know it has been awhile since this post first came out, but my 6 year old son is h…"

Liisa Underwood replied Feb 13, 2012 to Dizziness

6 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Liisa Underwood

"BTW, I found the following resources that may be of help.  They have minimum specifi…"

Liisa Underwood replied Jan 24, 2012 to wheelchair/elevator question

9 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Jason G

"Well I wasn't sure we were seeing a difference but we are.  The main difference is l…"

Liisa Underwood replied Jan 23, 2012 to Protandim safety/helpful

8 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Marla Swope

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service