Julie Hathaway's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"If he is eligible, who do I contact for him being a possible participant?"

Julie Hathaway replied Feb 22, 2009 to AVI BioPharma Announces Treatment of First Patient in Systemic Clinical Trial of AVI-4658 for Treatment of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy

34 May 19, 2009
Reply by cheryl cliff

"We are so new to this. My son was diagnosed in Oct. of 2008,. He is 6 years old and…"

Julie Hathaway replied Feb 22, 2009 to AVI BioPharma Announces Treatment of First Patient in Systemic Clinical Trial of AVI-4658 for Treatment of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy

34 May 19, 2009
Reply by cheryl cliff

"Thank you, Stefanie. Brandon does great with steps. I just worry about the damage it…"

Julie Hathaway replied Feb 2, 2009 to Night Braces or "Batman Boots" as Brandon calls them!

14 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Kelvinsmom - Michelle

"Thank you, Gina. Where do you find these socks? Do you special order them? If so, pl…"

Julie Hathaway replied Feb 2, 2009 to Night Braces or "Batman Boots" as Brandon calls them!

14 Feb 2, 2009

"Wonderful ideas! Thank you. We use the lining that is used inside casts. His feet ju…"

14 Feb 2, 2009

"Thank you, Colin. How old is your son? Brandon doesn't complain of pain, just not co…"

14 Feb 2, 2009

"I'm new to this site as well. Where can we register for the conference in June? Than…"

Julie Hathaway replied Feb 1, 2009 to 2009 Conference?

9 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Lori Ware

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service