Angela Bourgeois's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Our son is 14 and I'm interested in knowing how others have handled this too. Our so…"

Angela Bourgeois replied Jan 14, 2014 to He's getting ready to ask me "the" question.... I need help with answers

6 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by PPMD

"Depending on your location, ie. how much interference you would get, but Walkie talk…"

Angela Bourgeois replied Jul 7, 2013 to Wireless Monitor or Alert device

4 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Michael Piacentino

"Thanks. I sent that article to our doctor."

Angela Bourgeois replied Apr 11, 2013 to Long-term benefits and adverse effects of intermittent versus daily glucocorticoids in boys with Duchenne muscular dystrophy.

12 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Tulika

"Our son has exon 12 premature stop codone."

Angela Bourgeois replied Mar 2, 2013 to Single Exon 12 deletion

2 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Vinu Joseph

"Thanks for the information. We see the neurologist this week. We'll see if he has gr…"

Angela Bourgeois replied Jan 21, 2013 to Long-term benefits and adverse effects of intermittent versus daily glucocorticoids in boys with Duchenne muscular dystrophy.

12 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Tulika

"I'm also interested in anyone's experience with weekend dosing. Our son was on daily…"

Angela Bourgeois replied Jan 2, 2013 to Long-term benefits and adverse effects of intermittent versus daily glucocorticoids in boys with Duchenne muscular dystrophy.

12 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Tulika

"Has anyone noticed their boys having a harder time walking after they get taller?"

Angela Bourgeois replied Jul 23, 2012 to growth hormone

31 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Andrea Cleary

"Kelly, Your children's hospital should have someone to help you work through funding…"

Angela Bourgeois replied Jun 22, 2012 to Canadian Issue Funding of Scooter

5 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Angela Bourgeois

"I think this is more analysis of the Phase 2B study - it was 48 weeks, about the sam…"

Angela Bourgeois replied Jun 2, 2012 to ATALUREN - confused about the information given from PTC Therapeutics and Genzyme

51 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Tamara Walters

"Thanks for the information Andrea.   "

Angela Bourgeois replied May 29, 2012 to Electric Scooters for fun

16 May 29, 2012
Reply by Angela Bourgeois

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service