Beaus_Dad's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Tammy but also ask questions as if you were buying a car. Look at multi…"

Beaus_Dad replied Aug 14, 2014 to Power chair

11 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Trinh Nguyen

"Hi Linda, We went with the sling mesh purely for transfers. Our son is frightened if…"

Beaus_Dad replied Jul 17, 2014 to Pool Lifts

4 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Linda Meehan

"We looked and drove them all. We went with a Mercedes Benz with a side door lift tha…"

Beaus_Dad replied Jul 15, 2014 to Need help, what is the best vehicle for DMD?

5 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by juan banuelos

"Hi Linda,  We bought one for our son last year for our in-ground pool & spa. Aft…"

Beaus_Dad replied Jul 15, 2014 to Pool Lifts

4 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Linda Meehan

"Its been a while since I have been on here, I have been following PPMD on facebook,…"

Beaus_Dad replied May 20, 2010 to Weather? Anyone know of Scientific research proving warmer climates help DMD function easier?

23 May 20, 2010
Reply by cheryl cliff

"We thought of moving to the phoenix area where people say it's to hot. I agree, but…"

Beaus_Dad replied Oct 10, 2009 to Weather? Anyone know of Scientific research proving warmer climates help DMD function easier?

23 May 20, 2010
Reply by cheryl cliff

"Thanks for all the responses. It's nice to know there are others observing the same…"

Beaus_Dad replied Oct 10, 2009 to Weather? Anyone know of Scientific research proving warmer climates help DMD function easier?

23 May 20, 2010
Reply by cheryl cliff

"We are in northshore school dist and they provide these services without question. H…"

Beaus_Dad replied Oct 6, 2009 to why will school provide PT and OT?

4 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Karen

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service