Jonathan's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I think what it is saying is that the muscle breakdown process showed signs of being…"

Jonathan replied May 16, 2010 to The Dietary Supplement Protandim® Decreases Plasma Osteopontin and Improves Markers of Oxidative Stress in Muscular Dystrophy Mdx Mice

6 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Traci Griffin

"Ahh now it makes sense. Do you know the connections for the rest of the exons/ or wh…"

Jonathan replied Apr 22, 2010 to Exon skipping for non-sense mutations? Can it work?

10 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Tracey Hartz

"I have been wondering the same thing of late. The question is, in a lot of the ideas…"

Jonathan replied Apr 19, 2010 to Immune Response to DMD Gene Therapy Merits Caution

7 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by cheryl cliff

"I think you may have mis-understood what they meant by the bell shaped curve. The cu…"

Jonathan replied Apr 18, 2010 to Ataluren Results

12 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Marks33

"The summary is brief and there will be a lot more data to come from this which will…"

Jonathan replied Apr 18, 2010 to Ataluren Results

12 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Marks33

"Damn this is a tough one. The problems become a lot more complex when trials have to…"

Jonathan replied Apr 8, 2010 to Duchenne muscular dystrophy: Drug development and regulatory considerations - From the FDA

10 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by damien lynch

"No dosing hasnt been worked out in either PMO's or PPMO's, however I would guess the…"

Jonathan replied Apr 7, 2010 to PMO produces dystrophin through out the body

8 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Ofelia Marin

"From my understanding, PMO does produce dystrophin, however it is patchy and the amo…"

Jonathan replied Apr 6, 2010 to PMO produces dystrophin through out the body

8 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Ofelia Marin

"This is an area which is really deficient in a lot of research. I know there is a pa…"

Jonathan replied Mar 11, 2010 to Vitamines and Essentials needed for the boys

20 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Mitch & Jodi Nichols

Staff

"To say this news is devastating is an understatement. It seemed to take me back to w…"

Jonathan replied Mar 4, 2010 to Ataluren Results Announced

58 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Marks33

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service