Beverly DeVergillo's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree.  The more independence you can give back to your son the better.  Having to…"

Beverly DeVergillo replied Mar 7, 2013 to Bathroom Modifications - Do I really want/need a roll-in shower?

11 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Matt Wallace

"Hi Jason,  unfortunately my son cannot breathe thru his nose so he cannot use the na…"

Beverly DeVergillo replied Jun 6, 2012 to Trachs & Mucus

5 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Jason Darienzo

"My son also goes to Dr. Bach and just recently has started using a ventilator.  He u…"

Beverly DeVergillo replied Jun 4, 2012 to Trachs & Mucus

5 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Jason Darienzo

"I got the same error.  When you click on the MORE button for "Is Your Team on Our Te…"

Beverly DeVergillo replied Sep 9, 2011 to coach to cure md.org

2 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Beverly DeVergillo

"Hi Donna, We also have a ceiling lift.  We use Walter Fowler of Tri-State Barrier Fr…"

Beverly DeVergillo replied Feb 1, 2011 to Inquiry about overhead ceiling track system for my home

10 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Tammy Angel

"Hi, We have had both side entry and rear entry and much prefer the rear entry. We ha…"

Beverly DeVergillo replied Sep 22, 2010 to Electric Wheeelchair/Side or Rear Entry Van

11 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Gurpreet Singh

"We have the Molift portable lift and love it. Our son is 5'7' and 170 lbs. and we ha…"

Beverly DeVergillo replied Aug 17, 2010 to portable lift recommendations

5 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Angela Bourgeois

"Hi Cheri, My son is 17 years old and has never been on steroids. He has very good pu…"

Beverly DeVergillo replied Aug 9, 2010 to Advice on reducing steroid dose after non-ambulatory

4 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Susan Rathfelder

"Hi Janine, We have a Surehand "Motorized Wheelchair-to-Water™ Pool lift" The URL is…"

Beverly DeVergillo replied May 7, 2010 to Portable lift for inground pool

2 May 12, 2010
Reply by Janine

"Hi Shawn, Can I ask why your son is bed ridden? My son was 8 when he broke his femu…"

Beverly DeVergillo replied Apr 5, 2010 to I am having a tough time dealing with my sons broken femur

5 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by bob

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service