Eileen DeLong's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I did not see it but I looked it up and he has myostatin-related muscle hypertro…"

Eileen DeLong replied Jun 11, 2009 to Strongest Toddler

16 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by R Patel

"Yes, both of my boys are much more emotional and have a much shorter temper."

Eileen DeLong replied Jun 4, 2009 to Has anyone noticed and increase in aggression after several months on deflazacorte?

12 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Paul Johnson

"Thanks for the info everyone. I got in touch with Dr.Wong and the ortho yesterday. T…"

Eileen DeLong replied Jun 3, 2009 to Night Splints, what does your boys look like?

11 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Eileen DeLong

"I think there are variations out there. That why I was asking. But I think every PT/…"

Eileen DeLong replied Jun 1, 2009 to Night Splints, what does your boys look like?

11 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Eileen DeLong

"They do have velcro straps to keep them at the right angle. "

Eileen DeLong replied Jun 1, 2009 to Night Splints, what does your boys look like?

11 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Eileen DeLong

"HI, We have the Wii and Wii Fit. We love it. It is a great way to stay active. I hav…"

Eileen DeLong replied Feb 5, 2009 to Wii Fit or Wii Sports?

12 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Joshua's mom

"Dear Tracy, I cannot say enough good things about Dr.Wong. She is a very special per…"

Eileen DeLong replied Jan 19, 2009 to Why Dr. Wong?

7 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Char Burke

"Sorry I get them mixed up as well. Thanks for the correction."

Eileen DeLong replied Jan 7, 2009 to Running, Walking, PE and looking very normal

36 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Joshua's mom

"I think self regulation is really key and limiting concentric exercise such as stair…"

Eileen DeLong replied Jan 6, 2009 to Running, Walking, PE and looking very normal

36 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Joshua's mom

"Hi, Thanks for posting this. I was #241. I am going to have everyone I know sign thi…"

Eileen DeLong replied Dec 15, 2008 to Petition for Deflazacort FDA approval

14 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Paul Thomas

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service