Jennifer Shumsky's Discussions (115)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe the University of Iowa is going to be the first center starting the phase…"

Jennifer Shumsky replied Jun 30, 2014 to Moving to the US. Which city could be a good place for Duchenne management?

5 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Rupjani B

"So sorry I haven't had a chance to respond, Had major surgery on the 30th.  We don't…"

Jennifer Shumsky replied Jan 7, 2014 to Growth Hormone

19 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Joy Narmore

"Our son has been on it for about 4 years now and we believe it has done a world of g…"

Jennifer Shumsky replied Dec 28, 2013 to Growth Hormone

19 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Joy Narmore

"Hi Karen, many sites list bruising as a common side effect of prednisone.  I know th…"

Jennifer Shumsky replied Dec 3, 2013 to Prednisone & Bruising

5 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Karen Barnett

"I use FMLA at work as needed for Xavier's appointments and such, however I am still…"

Jennifer Shumsky replied Jul 5, 2012 to FMLA

4 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Ofelia Marin

"You can pretty much write our story the same as Lori's :)  Our boys are the same age…"

Jennifer Shumsky replied May 2, 2012 to Prednisone v. Deflazacort

6 May 30, 2012
Reply by Tamara Walters

"I can't help in how to necessarily get it approved, but I do work as an appeals nurs…"

Jennifer Shumsky replied Dec 3, 2011 to Getting Elevation Approved on a power wheelchair

7 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Janine

"We have had this happen when Xavier had a stomach bug.  He got his full dose at 7pm…"

Jennifer Shumsky replied Sep 24, 2011 to Missed a dose

2 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Keith & Jill VE

"Per the IRS website/Link all you need is a prescription, so I would just get a 1 yea…"

Jennifer Shumsky replied Mar 3, 2011 to Anyone have a successful Letter of Medical Necessity for Supplements they would share?

3 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Shumsky

"As of January 1st 2011 the Government changed the laws regarding reimbursement for s…"

Jennifer Shumsky replied Mar 3, 2011 to Anyone have a successful Letter of Medical Necessity for Supplements they would share?

3 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Shumsky

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2018   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service