PPMD Community

Bruce Ward's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Would you recommend any specific Facebook group? "

Bruce Ward replied Oct 5 to Is there a more active forum somewhere?

2 Oct 5
Reply by Bruce Ward

"This is wonderful news!   I assume it is far from practical usage.  But still wonder…"

Bruce Ward replied Oct 4 to 'CRISPR-Gold' fixes Duchenne muscular dystrophy mutation in mice without viral vector

4 Oct 15
Reply by Jason Darienzo

"I suggest you watch this PPMD  Webinar on Gene Therapy for Duchenne.  It is an hour…"

Bruce Ward replied Oct 4 to crispr-Dr Eric olsan

1 Oct 4
Reply by Bruce Ward

"Galia, it is wonderful to hear that your son has stabilized! It is especially wonder…"

Bruce Ward replied Sep 30 to Tamoxifen

45 Sep 30
Reply by Bruce Ward

"@Shady, thank you for the update.  I am so glad that Tamoxifen is helping your son.…"

Bruce Ward replied Sep 28 to Tamoxifen clinical trials

8 Sep 29
Reply by Alex

"Taylan, Could you share the range of CK values your son has had? I have not been ab…"

Bruce Ward replied Sep 28 to Tamoxifen

45 Sep 30
Reply by Bruce Ward

"In the US Tamoxifen, also known as Nolvadex or Tamifen, is inexpensive and available…"

Bruce Ward replied Sep 28 to Tamoxifen clinical trials

8 Sep 29
Reply by Alex

"Michele, have a look at this post for info on COQ10 which is similar http://communit…"

Bruce Ward replied Sep 25 to idebenone

1 Sep 25
Reply by Bruce Ward

"What would you have to give up to be in the trial? Is your son on steroids or suppl…"

Bruce Ward replied Sep 25 to Exon 45 skipping/ exon 51 skipping, Help to make a hard decision !!.PLEASE HELP.

8 Sep 25
Reply by Kirubha Balakumar

"That is great news and consistent with the reporting from the small trial in Isreal.…"

Bruce Ward replied Sep 25 to Tamoxifen clinical trials

8 Sep 29
Reply by Alex

RSS

© 2017   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service