Danelle Dickerson's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"My bloodwork was sent to Athena Diagnostics to test for carrier status. My insurance…"

Danelle Dickerson replied Dec 10, 2008 to Am I a carrier?

24 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by carrie

"Thanks, everyone! I'm relieved that this is something that I don't have to have figu…"

Danelle Dickerson replied Dec 10, 2008 to At what point did your son use an aide in the classroom?

12 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Suzanne Desmond

"Our GoGo Elite Scooter was just delivered today for our 6 year old. Having two young…"

Danelle Dickerson replied Nov 18, 2008 to Need advice: wheel chair(non motorized) vs special needs stroller

8 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Ellen Wagner

"We also use Sears Canyon River Blues with the slide clasp (age almost 6). A plus wit…"

Danelle Dickerson replied Oct 16, 2008 to Not sure where to post this, but CLOTHING HELP? Easy fasten pants???

16 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Linda

"Our 5 year old DMD son loves to have his older brother bounce him on a trampoline. H…"

Danelle Dickerson replied Oct 8, 2008 to Trampoline for exercise

22 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Laurie Botwin

"We didn't have our son's diagnosis until he was 5. Looking back, I think I would hav…"

Danelle Dickerson replied Oct 8, 2008 to Should we get a bouncer for our baby?

6 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Veronica E.

"Technically, all the styles are AFO's. First, you need your doc to give you a prescr…"

Danelle Dickerson replied Sep 30, 2008 to What do you pay for AFO's?

12 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by Colin McKenzie

"Our DMD doc told us to do day AFO's. Then, we found out that DMD kids usually wear t…"

Danelle Dickerson replied Sep 29, 2008 to What do you pay for AFO's?

12 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by Colin McKenzie

"Our MDA doctor gave us our script at our very first appt. Like others have mentioned…"

Danelle Dickerson replied Sep 4, 2008 to Handicap Plates/Placards

27 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by Paul Cliff

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service