Anita Bullers's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Joanne! Jett Foundation is currently in 17th place for the month of June. Two…"

Anita Bullers replied Jun 2, 2010 to funding for research

9 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Joanne Haswell

"I vote and post every day but don't understand how we win the funding for a year. Gu…"

Anita Bullers replied Jun 2, 2010 to funding for research

9 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Joanne Haswell

"Vote for the Jett Foundation to fund 1 year of Duchenne research sponsored by Pepsi.…"

Anita Bullers replied May 23, 2010 to Research needs your help

2 May 23, 2010
Reply by Anita Bullers

"I was deeply touched by Darius and Logan's words at the PPMD conference and it was t…"

Anita Bullers replied Jun 29, 2009 to Huge thanks from Darius and his crew!

4 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Erin

"Thanks for the reminder Julie. I've made initial contact but need to follow up."

Anita Bullers replied Apr 14, 2009 to This Years House and Senate letter

11 May 8, 2009
Reply by Julie Garcia

"Sharyn, Thanks for sharing this with us. I've heard your poem before and my daughte…"

Anita Bullers replied Mar 11, 2009 to Please watch and pass on - my poem for my son.

5 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by J's mom

"Oh Angela, I'm so sorry Adam feels "different"..... he's SO VERY SPECIAL AND ADORABL…"

Anita Bullers replied Feb 23, 2009 to Dealing with son's sadness about being different

30 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Donna Gluck

"Stefanie, Thank you for posting this information. It couldn't have come at a better…"

Anita Bullers replied Feb 10, 2009 to A Great Resource for Parents Regarding Special Education Services

1 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Anita Bullers

"Thanks for sharing with us!! I elfed Nicholas to Disco music and it was so funny. I…"

Anita Bullers replied Dec 3, 2008 to I didn't know where to post this or any other way

1 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Anita Bullers

"Great Commerical!!! We're hitting the road this weekend to tailgate at the LSU/Georg…"

Anita Bullers replied Oct 19, 2008 to Check out the Coach to Cure commercial

3 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by James Poysky

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service