Michelle Scaglione's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Janine   Did you have any side effects with the Fosamax?  My sons scores are low and…"

Michelle Scaglione replied Jan 26, 2011 to When does osteoporosis seem to start after starting steroids?

19 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Kathy

"Hi Kathy   Johnny is out of school.  When we go out its in our van.  Yes he complain…"

Michelle Scaglione replied Jan 18, 2011 to Osteoporosis

7 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Kathy Guthy

"Hi Kathy Johnny had a bone density and xrays.  They showed no fractures.  I would li…"

Michelle Scaglione replied Jan 17, 2011 to Osteoporosis

7 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Kathy Guthy

"Kathy   I was also looking into this for my son.  Does your son have any fractures o…"

Michelle Scaglione replied Jan 16, 2011 to Osteoporosis

7 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Kathy Guthy

"Whats the number for the Emory Genetics lab? michelle"

Michelle Scaglione replied Nov 2, 2010 to Carrier Status Testing

6 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Tina Klingaman

"Hi Char Burke What we did when my sons were little was we went to only a few houses…"

Michelle Scaglione replied Nov 1, 2010 to Halloween and bringing up DMD feelings all over again

8 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Lisa Groeger

"Lisa The eye drops lower the pressure in his eyes. When you have high pressure you r…"

Michelle Scaglione replied Nov 1, 2010 to Optic Nerve and steroids and GH therapy and going off steroids

16 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Michelle Scaglione

"Hi Maxine Johnny is 18 also and is very sad alot too. I find having him do what he…"

Michelle Scaglione replied Oct 29, 2010 to can anyone help with depression ?

4 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Ian Anthony Griffiths

"Char Burke Johnny only was on deflazacort not GH therapy. I kept him on the steroid…"

Michelle Scaglione replied Oct 17, 2010 to Optic Nerve and steroids and GH therapy and going off steroids

16 Nov 1, 2010

"Hi Char Burke My son Johnny has high pressure in his eyes also. We kept a close wat…"

Michelle Scaglione replied Oct 16, 2010 to Optic Nerve and steroids and GH therapy and going off steroids

16 Nov 1, 2010

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2020   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service