David Chu's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"hi Jason,This article is very good, do you know when the treatment technology can ac…"

David Chu replied Apr 15, 2014 to Regenerating muscle in Duchenne muscular dystrophy: age matters

2 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Nadja

"Thank you Jason!  I wonder  whether the two companies have plans to bring drugs into…"

David Chu replied Mar 22, 2014 to Prosensa Announces 48-Week Data from a U.S. Phase II Placebo-Controlled Study of Drisapersen in 51 DMD Boys

35 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Dori

"In China, in order to advance the treatment of DMD, we have been voting, hoping to o…"

David Chu replied Mar 20, 2014 to Whitehouse petition: Urge the FDA to Say YES to Accelerated Approval for children with Duchenne.

54 May 7, 2014
Reply by micro kid

"My God! It's so expensive that few people can afford it in China !  There are about…"

David Chu replied Mar 20, 2014 to Prosensa Announces 48-Week Data from a U.S. Phase II Placebo-Controlled Study of Drisapersen in 51 DMD Boys

35 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Dori

"Thank you! I know that this drug is very expensive, howener, I still  want to know h…"

David Chu replied Mar 20, 2014 to Prosensa Announces 48-Week Data from a U.S. Phase II Placebo-Controlled Study of Drisapersen in 51 DMD Boys

35 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Dori

"Very encouraging! Who knows exon 53 skipping technology progress to what extent?"

David Chu replied Mar 19, 2014 to Prosensa Announces 48-Week Data from a U.S. Phase II Placebo-Controlled Study of Drisapersen in 51 DMD Boys

35 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Dori

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service