Anna Mossiat's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there Paula, This sounds awfully familiar to me... I wondered who are you seeing…"

Anna Mossiat replied Apr 22, 2013 to Help & Advice re starting Steroids

3 May 1, 2013
Reply by PAULA KERR

"As I see I'm not the only one! Just been on Smart Powder to reorder and did not com…"

Anna Mossiat replied Nov 13, 2012 to No Idebenone Online Anymore

42 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Tanja Petrovic

"Thanks Andrew, the trials are a really good point.  I'm not aware of any trials in I…"

Anna Mossiat replied Oct 5, 2012 to When to start steroids if no signs of decline?

7 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Andrea Cleary

"Gracias Julian, los efectos adversos son la razon para cual no me habia decidida per…"

Anna Mossiat replied Oct 4, 2012 to When to start steroids if no signs of decline?

7 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Andrea Cleary

"Hi thanks Lisa, it does help, I guess it's picking between the lesser of two evils..…"

Anna Mossiat replied Oct 4, 2012 to When to start steroids if no signs of decline?

7 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Andrea Cleary

"Am I mistaken or could this potentially be a cure? If the damage can be reversed the…"

Anna Mossiat replied Sep 22, 2012 to Inhibiting myostatin reverses muscle fibrosis through apoptosis.

12 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by wainaina muiruri

"Hi! I only just saw your post so it is a bit of a late reply!  I can only speak of o…"

Anna Mossiat replied Sep 19, 2012 to Swimming

1 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Anna Mossiat

"Thanks very much for your replies!  Dylan can swallow, he just does not want to... I…"

Anna Mossiat replied May 28, 2012 to Idebenone -different forms available?

4 May 29, 2012
Reply by lisa burke

"Thanks very much Thomas! I have to say I feel so much better to see that i am not t…"

Anna Mossiat replied May 20, 2012 to Family matters

6 May 20, 2012
Reply by Anna Mossiat

"I get the very same reactions from some relatives and from the medical professional…"

Anna Mossiat replied May 19, 2012 to Family matters

6 May 20, 2012
Reply by Anna Mossiat

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service