Shawn's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Hope, My heart goes out to you. It's such a hard time when your child is diagnosed w…"

Shawn replied Dec 16, 2015 to Son, 2, just got diagnosed 5 days ago. Need support!

34 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Ginger Edwards

"Yeah, heading off to college is a big deal, even when you don't have any physical ch…"

Shawn replied Sep 20, 2015 to For anyone interested in prayer.

15 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Shawn

"Hi Megan! I'm so glad you wrote. I think it's cool that you're relying on God as wel…"

Shawn replied Sep 18, 2015 to For anyone interested in prayer.

15 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Shawn

"Yay for them going away!  :) I hope they stay away for good. Yeah it was worrisome t…"

Shawn replied Sep 4, 2015 to Sudden movements / tics

4 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by Shawn

"Hi Mirtha, Our neuromuscular doctor, Brenda Wong, and her amazing team see DMD patie…"

Shawn replied Sep 3, 2015 to Sudden movements / tics

4 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by Shawn

"I don't have the answers to your specific questions. But I'm feeling led to write ab…"

Shawn replied Sep 3, 2015 to 7 weeks pregnant and 2 sons with DMD

2 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Shawn

"I'm so sorry, Wainaina. My family is praying for you."

Shawn replied Sep 3, 2015 to Grieving

6 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by wainaina muiruri

"What a great article Stacy. Thank you for posting that! The overall site looks to co…"

Shawn replied May 16, 2015 to Anxiety and Stress in Large Public Elementary School: How Much is Too Much? Have You Pulled Your Son From Mainstream School and Transferred Him to. Smaller, Alternative School? Advice appreciated.

19 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Michelle Scaglione

"Candice I apologize for the late reply. Had written a long response last Friday and…"

Shawn replied May 11, 2015 to Anxiety and Stress in Large Public Elementary School: How Much is Too Much? Have You Pulled Your Son From Mainstream School and Transferred Him to. Smaller, Alternative School? Advice appreciated.

19 Sep 23, 2016

"Our kids prefer home schooling, but even if they didn't, we believe it's our respons…"

Shawn replied May 8, 2015 to Anxiety and Stress in Large Public Elementary School: How Much is Too Much? Have You Pulled Your Son From Mainstream School and Transferred Him to. Smaller, Alternative School? Advice appreciated.

19 Sep 23, 2016

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service