Jerry Dallapè's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbaric_medicine Can possibly cause cataracts, can…"

Jerry Dallapè replied Aug 10, 2008 to Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy - has anyone ever used this or is it safe?

5 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Kelvinsmom - Michelle

"Yeah, the milk thing struck me, too. Ewan has always been a glutton for milk. Our bo…"

Jerry Dallapè replied Aug 6, 2008 to Eating habits

12 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Ian Anthony Griffiths

"It is actually healthier to graze throughout the day and to slow down when we do eat…"

Jerry Dallapè replied Aug 4, 2008 to Eating habits

12 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Ian Anthony Griffiths

"Yes, sodium should be restricted regardless of whether you use steroids or not. In f…"

Jerry Dallapè replied Jul 29, 2008 to Diet for the young boys

4 Jul 29, 2008
Reply by Jerry Dallapè

"Just a quick update on this. We are going to clinic next week, so I plan on bringing…"

Jerry Dallapè replied Jul 6, 2008 to Three Days Without Steroids

7 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Jerry Dallapè

"It's a shame that your daughter had such a negative experience with Prednisone. Both…"

Jerry Dallapè replied Jul 6, 2008 to Say no to Prednisone

10 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Fred Luchetti

"Mary, I have wanted to get in touch with you so many times in the past year, but to…"

Jerry Dallapè replied Jun 7, 2008 to New Normal

20 May 3, 2009
Reply by Jennifer

"If you are already searching for low-sodium recipes, you are on the right path and w…"

Jerry Dallapè replied Jun 6, 2008 to 'Steroid Friendly' recipes...

10 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Julie Gilmore

"I'm very pleased that our suggestions are being considered. So often, when a change…"

Jerry Dallapè replied Jun 6, 2008 to Suggestions for improvement - new PPMD Community website

37 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by Sharyn Thompson

"Different suggestion, so it is getting its own post. Eliminate the time limit for e…"

Jerry Dallapè replied Jun 4, 2008 to Suggestions for improvement - new PPMD Community website

37 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by Sharyn Thompson

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2020   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service