Lisa Mancin's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Two of the many websites you can find are : cordblood.com--which lists many disease…"

Lisa Mancin replied Jun 8, 2010 to More Positive Results on Stem Cell Treatments in Costa Rica

41 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Lisa Mancin

"I guess we each have to decide for ourselves what is worth "celebrating" and what is…"

Lisa Mancin replied Jun 8, 2010 to More Positive Results on Stem Cell Treatments in Costa Rica

41 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Lisa Mancin

"Hello Curt, Thanks for the update. I totally agree with what you said about funding…"

Lisa Mancin replied Jun 7, 2010 to More Positive Results on Stem Cell Treatments in Costa Rica

41 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Lisa Mancin

"So glad to hear that you all still believe in the power ofstem cells. I knew about t…"

Lisa Mancin replied Jun 5, 2010 to More Positive Results on Stem Cell Treatments in Costa Rica

41 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Lisa Mancin

"Yesterday was a sad day when I heard that Dr. Riordan's clinic in Costa Rica was clo…"

Lisa Mancin replied Jun 5, 2010 to More Positive Results on Stem Cell Treatments in Costa Rica

41 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Lisa Mancin

"Hello Cheryl, I was suggesting that PPMD should invite Ryan and his family to possi…"

Lisa Mancin replied May 7, 2010 to More Positive Results on Stem Cell Treatments in Costa Rica

41 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Lisa Mancin

"Dear Curtis, Thank you so much for sharing Ryan's story. It is time for PPMD to seri…"

Lisa Mancin replied May 6, 2010 to More Positive Results on Stem Cell Treatments in Costa Rica

41 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Lisa Mancin

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service