Steve Dreher's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Can I ask where PPMD stands on all of this? Has there been any official response or…"

Steve Dreher replied Jun 3, 2010 to More Positive Results on Stem Cell Treatments in Costa Rica

41 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Lisa Mancin

"Would you send a link...I haven't been able to locate it. "

Steve Dreher replied Jun 3, 2010 to More Positive Results on Stem Cell Treatments in Costa Rica

41 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Lisa Mancin

"I read the report - on balance, protandim seems beneficial - the final paragraph: D…"

Steve Dreher replied May 16, 2010 to The Dietary Supplement Protandim® Decreases Plasma Osteopontin and Improves Markers of Oxidative Stress in Muscular Dystrophy Mdx Mice

6 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Traci Griffin

"Hi Emily - Check out the paper here: http://community.parentprojectmd.org/forum/topi…"

Steve Dreher replied May 9, 2010 to More Positive Results on Stem Cell Treatments in Costa Rica

41 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Lisa Mancin

"Hi Kulwant, The IEP process can be a little intimidating, especially when you walk…"

Steve Dreher replied May 2, 2010 to IEP for Preschool

3 May 13, 2010
Reply by Kulwant Pannu

"I agree that this is exciting and would love to hear that another treatment is avail…"

Steve Dreher replied Apr 17, 2010 to Ace-031 starting the clinical trials for duchenne?

14 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by cheryl cliff

"Hi Julie - Of course, it didn't occur to me that this was just another word for tha…"

Steve Dreher replied Apr 17, 2010 to Genetic Bandage? Is this one worth getting excited about?

4 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Julie Gilmore

"So interesting - our son who is four 1/2 and newly diagnosed has always been more th…"

Steve Dreher replied Apr 10, 2010 to RISK OF DIABETES IN DMD BOYS?????

6 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Karen flor

"OK - I'm confused...if the entire population of DMD patients is considered, isn't th…"

Steve Dreher replied Apr 10, 2010 to Duchenne muscular dystrophy: Drug development and regulatory considerations - From the FDA

10 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by damien lynch

"Cheryl, I agree with you - while the FDA often seems more an impediment than anythi…"

Steve Dreher replied Apr 3, 2010 to Dr Rader STEM CELL practice and FDA\EMEA domination - some thoughts

5 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Tulika

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service