Carolyn Morrison's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Dina, hang in there and I think Brian gave some great advice.  He has gone through i…"

Carolyn Morrison replied Nov 6, 2011 to emotional overdrive

7 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Carolyn Morrison

"I am wondering about this Ayurveda concept and in conjunction with Yoga, this must b…"

Carolyn Morrison replied Sep 7, 2011 to Ayuvedic Treatment

10 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Tammy

"Lisa,  just got a prescription for this wheelchair, but not sure our insurance will…"

Carolyn Morrison replied Jun 28, 2011 to All Terrain Wheelchairs

8 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Lisa Malka

"Lisa, I don't have any experience with wheelchairs yet, but I don't like the fact th…"

Carolyn Morrison replied Jun 12, 2011 to All Terrain Wheelchairs

8 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Lisa Malka

"Hi Michael, I personally would mention it because you will need support, and if they…"

Carolyn Morrison replied May 22, 2011 to HELP with schools and IEP programs

5 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Mandy

"Gina,  Can you tell me the wording that was used to get an aide for your son's class…"

Carolyn Morrison replied May 18, 2011 to P.E.

12 May 18, 2011

"Yes, I am worried about him at recess and I don't want him to fall and get hurt. Was…"

Carolyn Morrison replied May 12, 2011 to When does osteoporosis seem to start after starting steroids?

19 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Kathy

"Does anyone have an IEP that includes watching out for the Osteoporosis situation? …"

Carolyn Morrison replied May 9, 2011 to When does osteoporosis seem to start after starting steroids?

19 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Kathy

"I am wondering if speech problems are directly related to DMD?  I saw in another pos…"

Carolyn Morrison replied May 9, 2011 to Speech and Communication Delays

17 May 9, 2011

"Hi Lisa. Yes we had a great Easter ! I looked at the Zappy scooter too but wondering…"

Carolyn Morrison replied May 8, 2011 to Anyone have experience with Zappy scooter?

6 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Lance Hester

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service