Cheryl Markey's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Great article.....similar articles have been written on my son and other boys we kno…"

Cheryl Markey replied Jan 28, 2009 to TOGETHER WE CAN FIGHT TO END DUCHENNE

4 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Angela

"I feel that this day and age all children learn the computer earlier than we all nee…"

Cheryl Markey replied Jan 28, 2009 to Push the Video games and computer

8 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Jacobs Mommom

"Please feel free to share this with everyone you know ( even outside of PPMD )......…"

Cheryl Markey replied Jan 25, 2009 to Check out our Duchenne Journey and learn how we have been living thru the journey and helping find the CURE!!!!!

3 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Cheryl Markey

"Indulge in the comforting aroma of Freshly baked apple pie anytime you please! Sweet…"

Cheryl Markey replied Jan 25, 2009 to Check out our Duchenne Journey and learn how we have been living thru the journey and helping find the CURE!!!!!

3 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Cheryl Markey

"What I have learned over the years, is most boys know their limitations and will let…"

Cheryl Markey replied Jan 25, 2009 to Extracurricular activities

23 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Cheryl Markey

"I have just taken the time to read everyone's replies and see that we all pretty muc…"

Cheryl Markey replied Jan 25, 2009 to The person I used to be...

33 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Shawn Jessica and Joshua Arndt

"You are an awesome Duchenne mom!!!! Cheryl"

Cheryl Markey replied Jan 25, 2009 to How much physical therapy is to much for a child with DMD

18 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Tim McLaughlin

"He has been getting SSI since he was in elementary school, every state is different…"

Cheryl Markey replied Jan 25, 2009 to Takes a village?

13 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by jenn

"Hello, I have been posting some on here the last week since coming back to PPMD and…"

Cheryl Markey replied Jan 25, 2009 to Young teenager with Duchenne passed away...

28 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by irishgirl

"Me I would suggest if they were my parents offering this to me.....that moving would…"

Cheryl Markey replied Jan 24, 2009 to Takes a village?

13 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by jenn

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2020   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service