Bernardo A. Iriberri's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, this really hits me hard, as I became a sort of fan of Kay Davies almost ten y…"

Bernardo A. Iriberri replied Aug 5, 2010 to latest news on treatments to stop duchenne

36 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by R. Gardiner

"Hi Berit, My son Hernán is also one of the hundreds of boys who did not participate…"

Bernardo A. Iriberri replied Jul 30, 2010 to ataluren what are they doing?

11 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by ferre

"Hi Raktim. Thank you very much for the news on BioMarin's conference call on August…"

Bernardo A. Iriberri replied Jul 28, 2010 to latest news on treatments to stop duchenne

36 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by R. Gardiner

"I also hope that they post at least a summary of their presentation in Naples, and P…"

Bernardo A. Iriberri replied Jul 26, 2010 to ataluren what are they doing?

11 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by ferre

"Thank you Ofelia. I do believe that the cumulative evidence for the beneficial effec…"

Bernardo A. Iriberri replied Jun 2, 2010 to Arginine Metabolism by Macrophages Promotes Cardiac and Muscle Fibrosis in mdx Muscular Dystrophy

9 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Bernardo A. Iriberri

"I forgot to add calcium and vitamin D of course, which my son has been taken since t…"

Bernardo A. Iriberri replied Jun 1, 2010 to Arginine Metabolism by Macrophages Promotes Cardiac and Muscle Fibrosis in mdx Muscular Dystrophy

9 Jun 2, 2010

"Hi; just to share some data that might or might not be useful. My son Hernán has a n…"

Bernardo A. Iriberri replied Jun 1, 2010 to Arginine Metabolism by Macrophages Promotes Cardiac and Muscle Fibrosis in mdx Muscular Dystrophy

9 Jun 2, 2010

"Thank you Ofelia. I guess that the division between DMD and BMD is becoming more and…"

Bernardo A. Iriberri replied May 26, 2010 to Ataluren at low dose - Obviously a success!

24 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Linda Owens

"I agree that it would be a good idea to include this question during the conference…"

Bernardo A. Iriberri replied May 25, 2010 to Ataluren at low dose - Obviously a success!

24 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Linda Owens

"Thanks a lot Ofelia, Kristi and everybody else sharing their information with the PP…"

Bernardo A. Iriberri replied May 17, 2010 to Updates about Summit & BioMarin's Utrophin Upregulator

22 May 24, 2010
Reply by Sharon Hesterlee

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2020   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service