Bernardo A. Iriberri's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"There's excellent news from PTC Therapeutics. They received the acceptance for revie…"

Bernardo A. Iriberri replied Dec 6, 2012 to Ataluren

21 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Joanne Wechsler

"Hello Pat, Thank you for your input. However, unless I have it seriously wrong, the…"

Bernardo A. Iriberri replied Jun 8, 2012 to ATALUREN - confused about the information given from PTC Therapeutics and Genzyme

51 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Tamara Walters

"I only hope that after wasting already two years since the trials were stopped becau…"

Bernardo A. Iriberri replied Jun 5, 2012 to ATALUREN - confused about the information given from PTC Therapeutics and Genzyme

51 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Tamara Walters

"Thank you Keith. I can imagine that the off-label use is not going to be easy. Furth…"

Bernardo A. Iriberri replied Dec 7, 2011 to Ataluren update

18 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Michelle Scaglione

"I see your point,Bob, and I am sure PTC is really interested in getting Ataluren app…"

Bernardo A. Iriberri replied Dec 6, 2011 to Ataluren update

18 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Michelle Scaglione

"Well, I have to reply to my own message, because I've just checked Arbekacin out and…"

Bernardo A. Iriberri replied Nov 29, 2011 to Arbekacin as a therapeutic readthrough inducer for treatment of nonsense mutation-mediated Duchenne muscular dystrophy

2 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Bernardo A. Iriberri

"Thank you Blazena. I had never heard about negamycin or Arbekacin. I knew of course…"

Bernardo A. Iriberri replied Nov 29, 2011 to Arbekacin as a therapeutic readthrough inducer for treatment of nonsense mutation-mediated Duchenne muscular dystrophy

2 Nov 29, 2011

"Hello Blazena,   Yes, I've read the announcement that Genzyme is withdrawing from a…"

Bernardo A. Iriberri replied Sep 10, 2011 to Stop Codon Mutation

26 Sep 10, 2011

"Hello Andrea,   Ataluren is designed to overcome any stop codon, regardless of the e…"

Bernardo A. Iriberri replied Sep 9, 2011 to Stop Codon Mutation

26 Sep 10, 2011

"Thanks again! Let's see what comes out of the combined efforts of academic researche…"

Bernardo A. Iriberri replied Aug 31, 2011 to Stop Codon Mutation

26 Sep 10, 2011

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service