Gonzalo Monteverde's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Also my son is taking protandim, he is 4 years old, he is doing fine. You can buy it…"

Gonzalo Monteverde replied Dec 11, 2012 to Protandim

16 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Tamara "Michael's Mulisha"

"Mehrzad, thanks for sharing this. I think that there must be also a natural way of i…"

Gonzalo Monteverde replied Dec 11, 2012 to Another Muscular Dystrophy Mystery Solved; Scientists Inch Closer to a Therapy for Patients

13 May 31, 2013
Reply by Tammy

"Very interesting, lets hope this can be develop faster so can apply to every kind of…"

Gonzalo Monteverde replied Dec 8, 2012 to Another Muscular Dystrophy Mystery Solved; Scientists Inch Closer to a Therapy for Patients

13 May 31, 2013
Reply by Tammy

"It's so ironic that when I was looking for answers, genetics testing was the last ex…"

Gonzalo Monteverde replied Oct 7, 2012 to Conference Call 48-Week Results From the Phase IIb exon 51 skip DMD Study

21 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Gonzalo Monteverde

"Hi Naomi Many thanks for your answer and good recommendations. It's a nice practice…"

Gonzalo Monteverde replied Oct 7, 2012 to quantum medicine

31 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Rahul Deshpande

"Hi Naomi, Hope that everything is fine. we receive the news this month that our 4 ye…"

Gonzalo Monteverde replied Oct 5, 2012 to quantum medicine

31 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Rahul Deshpande

"Hi Phil,   As different mutations cause the disruption of the genetic code, differen…"

Gonzalo Monteverde replied Oct 5, 2012 to Conference Call 48-Week Results From the Phase IIb exon 51 skip DMD Study

21 Oct 7, 2012

"Hi everybody my son has been diagnose from DMD, he has a point mutation in exon 34,…"

Gonzalo Monteverde replied Oct 3, 2012 to Conference Call 48-Week Results From the Phase IIb exon 51 skip DMD Study

21 Oct 7, 2012

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service