PPMD Community

David's Discussions (341)

Discussions Replied To (307) Replies Latest Activity

"United Healthcare has been reviewing my sons app for a month, no response. Ive littl…"

David replied Jul 22 to Emflaza (aka deflazacort) Approvals

1 Jul 22
Reply by David

"Three cheers for Janet Woodcock! She gets rid of Farkas and just days later we have…"

David replied Sep 19, 2016 to Sarepta Therapeutics shares jump on news of critic’s departure from FDA

4 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by David

"Good riddance! Hopefully he will stay away from all medicine for good. A disgrace to…"

David replied Sep 14, 2016 to Sarepta Therapeutics shares jump on news of critic’s departure from FDA

4 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by David

"My boy went through this too. He had a really loud bathroom in kindergarten and it f…"

David replied Jun 2, 2016 to refusing to use the bathroom

5 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Jenny Johnson

"Yes very interesting. Moein can you provide info on where this trial was performed?…"

David replied Jan 25, 2016 to Metformin vs L-Arginine

11 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Rahul Deshpande

"I'm frustrated too. But you can't compare with utrophin. That has been languishing f…"

David replied Jan 22, 2016 to epicatechin and Duchenne

34 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by Steven

"New info to share. Cardero just posted new trial (not yet recruiting) that is the fi…"

David replied Jan 21, 2016 to epicatechin and Duchenne

34 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by Steven

"Well if I've learned anything about treatments like this it's that you only have to…"

David replied Jan 6, 2016 to Cancer drug shows promise for treating Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy

3 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Andrea Cleary

"New York Times ran article on Friday about CRISPR. I sure hope it accelerates, but I…"

David replied Jan 1, 2016 to A CRISPR Solution to Eliminating Muscular Dystrophy

18 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Shelly

"Mars sells a product named VIA. Been taking for few months. No adverse effects I can…"

David replied Dec 25, 2015 to Nightly Protein/Amino Acid Supplementation helps reduce muscle breakdown

24 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Jay Griffin

RSS

© 2017   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service