Social Issues (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ready for Kindergarden?

Our son Hayden is just finishing up his first year of school.  The teachers and aids, whom we really like, have suggested we may want to co…

Started by Andrew Kerr

4 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Andrew Kerr

Play Date

Hi All, My son 6 yr old and deflazcort for about 1 yr. I would say he is active condisering DMD. He wants to have paly date with his school…

Started by Amrit

4 May 7, 2010
Reply by Amrit

It's that time of year again----FIELD DAY!

I sent a note tomy son's wonderful teacher about Field day...what are the dates, will anything be modified for my son?  I got a note back f…

Started by Lori Ware

8 May 4, 2010
Reply by Danelle Dickerson

Having friends is becoming an issue

My son started Middle School this year and was pretty popular in the elementary setting. He had plenty of friends to invite to his 11th bir…

Started by Colleen

29 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Cynthia Lynn Parker

Barmitzvah Party Suggestions

Hi, has anyone planned or been to a barmitzvah for a boy with Duchenne ? I am looking for ideas for fun games and activities that my son wo…

Started by Mandy

0 Apr 25, 2010

jump roping for heart disease

Next week Lukey's school will have an afternoon of "jump roping in support of heart disease". He does not seem concerned at this time and h…

Started by Joanne Haswell

3 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Terry Porcaro

My ex-husband is not doing what's in Lane's best interest regarding DMD...what can I do?

My son Lane is 9 and has DMD he goes to his Dad's alot..2days with me..2 with him..then 3 here 3 with him and so on. I know he does not giv…

Started by Amy Kendrick

4 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Amy Kendrick

FLIGHT CANCELLED TO CINCINNATI

I wasn't sure which category to post this on.  My daughter and her husband just came back from Newark Airport.  They were due to fly out th…

Started by Terry Porcaro

3 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Terry Porcaro

New here + question about physical activity

HelloNot sure I posted in a correct section, feel free to move this if necessary.My name is S. and I've got a son, Emin, who is 6 years old…

Started by frost

1 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Karen

Horrible behavior

I am at a loss. Kians behavior has been so bad since a bout with the flu 2 months ago that he has been suspended 2x one week. I know some b…

Started by christine good

5 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by terri ellsworth

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service