Run for Our Sons (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Running 101

In July of 2004, PPMD initiated the Run for Our Sons fundraising program. At that time I was a casual runner and had never considered runni…

Started by Brian Denger

0 Apr 17, 2009

London Marathon

Hi, My brother is running the London Marathon to raise funds for research! If you would like to donate please visit www.justgiving.com/runn

Started by Rebecca B

0 Apr 7, 2009

Disney 2010

Any word on when we can register and get a fundraising page going?

Started by Laurie Paschal

1 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Jacobs Mommom

Anyone running in The Flying Pig Marathon May 3rd in Cincinnati?

My husband, son, sister and myself are doing the relay race. We have done the Disney Marathon several years in a row, but this year decided…

Started by Karen Jones

0 Mar 16, 2009

red arm band for 1/2 and full marathon

Hi all, With the death of Stephen, the 13 year old boy from Texas, so close to the marathon weekend, I was trying to think of a way we can…

Started by Jenny Garofalo

3 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Kathy

Disney World Marathon and Half Marathon

So, who is running this year and how are you doing with your training? In the past we all kept a weekly update on how things were going and…

Started by Brian Denger

13 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Brian Denger

Disney world Spirit runner fundraising

I wasn't sure where to ask this so I posted it everywhere. I was planning on running the 1/2 marathon in Disney World but I am trying to ge…

Started by Jessica Rownd

1 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by MicahsDaddy

Weather - Yippee!!!

For those of you who still have the weather from last years Disneyland 1/2 Marathon literally burnt into your memories, you will be happy t…

Started by Angela

3 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Laurie Paschal

Fundraising updates!

Ok, let's get the competition going!!! Team Jack is in first place for fundraising at $3,140 - Anyone wanna compete with that???? Let's ge…

Started by Angela

8 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Angela

Disneyland 1/2 Marathon

I'm not sure if everyone got the e-mail from Disney today, but it had info about the marathon and a link to e-mail their media department a…

Started by Rhiannon Ramkissoon

1 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Laurie Paschal

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service