PPMD Community

Research (1,220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ataluren

Today I received a letter from California children services denying services for my son because he is in the trial Ataluren , they said he…

Started by Azucena Lopez de Nava

3 Sep 18
Reply by Antonio Castro

Exon Duplications

Hi All, Clinical research is going on Deletions. Anybody has any idea on Duplication's research. Serepta Pharma working on 40-53 Deletions.…

Started by Sai Chand. Gurujala

0 Sep 11

Shortened telomeres linked to dysfunction in Duchenne muscular dystrophy, researchers find

Shortened telomeres linked to dysfunction in Duchenne muscular dystrophy, researchers find New method reveals abnormally shortened telomere…

Started by Jason Darienzo

0 Sep 7

The Logan Letters

Check out the book that I just wrote about my life and my coping process with DMD. It details my faith in Christ and the unique community o…

Started by Logan Shannon

0 Aug 15

Deletion exons 5-16

Hello, My son is recently diagnosed as Duchenne. He is 6 years old. I checked previous discussios. So ı want to talk with parents their so…

Started by Can Hope

4 Aug 9
Reply by Shady

finding the appropriate hospital beds

Can anyone out there tell be what brand of hospital bed out there is the best or best ones ?  My son will be 19 soon.

Started by Suzanne Desmond

1 Aug 8
Reply by Darren Mulligan

Gene transfer corrects severe muscle defects in mice with Duchenne muscular dystrophy

Gene transfer corrects severe muscle defects in mice with Duchenne muscular dystrophy Duchenne muscular dystrophy is a rapidly progressive…

0 Jul 27

Duplication of Exon 53 to 57 out of frame

Hello everybody, anyone has a patient son with duplication of Exon 53 to 57 ,also I would like to know would some out of frame mutations le…

Started by Shady

1 Jul 16
Reply by Sanja Kogelnik

Key to muscle regeneration discovered

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/06/170614160527.htm

2 Jun 15
Reply by Jason Darienzo

Tamoxifen for children with duchenne

Dear parents my 7 year old son was recently diagnosed with dmd and we are waiting a genetic test ,he can walk till now and he started tamox…

Started by Shady

0 May 30

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Events

November 2017
SMTWTFS

© 2017   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service