PPMD Community

Research (1,221)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deletion of exons 4-18

Hi my name is Nadine, I am auntie to Travis who is 7 and has DMD. A deletion of exons 4-18 has been identified. I have not heard of this de…

Started by Nadine Foley

2 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Nadine Foley

I saved my sons' cord blood

I saved my sons' cord blood with a company called viacord. I know it is somewhat of a new option being offered to new parents. At the last…

Started by Jessica

7 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Sharyn Thompson

MRI Study in Gainsville, FL

Hi All, We are going to Gainsville next week for the MRI study. Due to HIPPA violations, they can't tell me who the other family is that wi…

Started by Lori Ware

3 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Lori Ware

Splicing Mutation

My son Francis has DMD and has a splicing mutation. I wanted to know if anyone could explain it to me better? Is there another parent of a…

Started by Suzanne Desmond

6 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by Suzanne Desmond

Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy - has anyone ever used this or is it safe?

I just wondered if anyone out there has tried Hyberbaric Oxygen Therapy. My uncle has friends that used it for a different reason, but the…

Started by Kelvinsmom - Michelle

5 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Kelvinsmom - Michelle

Stretching video

There was a great video on this site that I watched about a week ago, but can no longer find it. It showed a PT stretching a DMD boy along…

Started by Wendy St.Geme

1 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Lee Ann Faeth

Night AFO'S

When Justin finishes his serial casting he will be getting new afo's. He had previously gotten hinged ones but then Cincy recommended anoth…

Started by Kristi Koop

8 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Kristi Koop

Are you Connected?

Parent Project MD has developed a patient/family registry for Duchenne and Becker MD with the name DuchenneConnect. Are you connected? The…

Started by Brian Denger

5 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Brian Denger

Serial Casting

Just awhile back there was discussion on serial casting. We are in the process of finding someone to do the serial casting on Justin. Mom…

Started by Kristi Koop

0 Jul 25, 2008

health ins...

my grandson was diagonsed with ducheens..can anyone help me with health ins. avaiable to assist the parents or social security benefits bot…

Started by joann

7 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by joann

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2017   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service