PPMD Community

Research (1,220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does anyone have advice on spinal surgery for our boys with DMD!

I have a friend in Florida with a 16yr. old son with DMD and the doctors have said he needs to have the spinal surgery and she wanted advic…

Started by jessica and gary fluaitt

4 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by George Lossmann

Point Mutation

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone can help interpret my son's genetic report. I requested this from his doctor. She did originally give us…

Started by Donna

4 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by MicahsDaddy

Infra-red radiation

Hi all, Is anyone aware of a Phase 1 trial currently recruiting to look at 'the Efficacy of Using Far Infrared Radiation to Manage Muscula…

Started by Marks33

4 Aug 31, 2008
Reply by Marks33

CK level

Have you seen varying CK levels when tested at different labs? Carter was first diagnosed based on CK level last summer (first was 13k and…

Started by Rhiannon Ramkissoon

5 Aug 31, 2008
Reply by Kelvinsmom - Michelle

Anthony Castle started the drug 6 days ago

If anyone out there wants to follow the trial, what it's been like so far and the progress we see go to his blog on www.caringbridge.org/vi

Started by Jill Castle

6 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by cheryl cliff

Stem cells from wisdom teeth

Did anyone see this article? http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=080822090616.cje0kojr&show_article=1 They can now create stem cel…

Started by Lori Ware

1 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Bains

Ayurveda - Indian Age Old System Of Medicine

I have noticed some research articles about chinese herbs etc. So if one likes to look into all that is out there, Indian Ayurveda must be…

Started by Bains

0 Aug 26, 2008

PTC124

We will be traveling to Cincinnati on August 13th for Jacob to have the muscle biopsy and the following week on the 20th and 21st for him t…

Started by Donnie and Linda Owens-Jacob Owens

10 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by LarryW

message boards

i am wondering i clicked on message boards from this site, and it sent me to it looked lust like the old format had a bunch of old our disc…

Started by Sara Savalli

1 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Brian Denger

Deletion of exons 4-18

Hi my name is Nadine, I am auntie to Travis who is 7 and has DMD. A deletion of exons 4-18 has been identified. I have not heard of this de…

Started by Nadine Foley

2 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Nadine Foley

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Events

© 2017   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service