Physical Therapy (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Massaging legs?

Has anyone been told that massaging our boys' legs is good?

Started by Tonya

5 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Sharyn Thompson

exercise questions

I would like some useful information for treating my younger sister. She has got MD disease but because technologies she has not been found…

Started by Nisa Amatanon

2 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Nisa Amatanon

serial casting

My son turned 9 yesterday ,last PT visit my therapist said that his ROM in ankles has decreased from 10 degree (FEB 2009) to 6-8 degree now…

Started by Archana

3 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Susan Rathfelder

balance bike/plasma car?

Has anyone used one of these toys? I was not sure if they would be good for our boys or not? They seem to use more core strength but I was…

Started by Jessica Rownd

3 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Lori Ware

Serial Casting

My son Saul is age 11 and walking. We went to CHOP, and Dr Finkel and the PT recommended he get serial casting in one foot. Has anyone had…

Started by Daniel M. Brownstein

2 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Daniel M. Brownstein

Medical Records/Serial Casting

For some of you who have been going to Dr. Wong for awhile, how long is it before you receive records in the mail from the visits? The reas…

Started by Lisa Jones

3 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Daniel M. Brownstein

night splints, necessary?

I've noticed lots of you have your youngins in night splints. Our Dr recommended we start with stretching and PT and see how he's doing wit…

Started by Jason G

12 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by marcie macek

Ankle fracture and suggestions for what to do

My son had a ankle fracture 1 week ago on tibia at the joint. It is a small fracture. He is 12 years old and he was walking before. The NJ…

Started by Prasad Surampudi

9 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Lisa Ketchum

Growth Hormone therapy

Is anyone started to give their sons injections for growth hormones? We are curious of the cost associated with it. We havent began yet, bu…

Started by DanielsDad

8 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Char Burke

Insurance Coverage

Wondering if this is just my insurance or if others are having a problem? Michael does aquatic therapy every Wednesday and physical therapy…

Started by Niccole Papp

9 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Lauren M Fritz

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service