Physical Therapy (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Physio hints

I was with my son on his first visit to physiotherapist. We spent time mainly playing and She observed our boy. She was surprised of  him b…

Started by Peter

0 Sep 25, 2011

stabilizer wheels or something for a bike

my son is 9 and he has a bike that someone not getting it got him for christmas last year, he really loves it and wants to ride it so bad,…

Started by Sara Savalli

3 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Jessica Divin

Achilles tendon start?

This morning while running around waiting for the bus, Joshua, 7, started running with stiffer legs and his heels were close, but not touch…

Started by Joshua's mom

11 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Jennifer

Scoliosis surgery/nerve pain

My 16 yo son had surgery on Oct. 1st. I have learned a lot and would be willing to talk with anyone that has questions.

Started by Dolly Beck

2 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Dolly Beck

wheelchair seat cushion

I am shopping for a new seat cushion. If your boy is using one that he loves let me know what kind. My son is 16yo has been in a chair for…

Started by Dolly Beck

3 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Tammy Angel

CHIROPRACTORS

I would like to know if anyone takes their son to a chiropractor.  If so, what are the benefits you have seen?    It could be a tool to opt…

Started by Terry Porcaro

1 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Tonya

Does cyclying helps our kids

For our 6 year old kid, we do stretches.Recently I read that cycling is also a good form of exercise for DMD kids.   I wanted to understand…

Started by RAKTIM SINGH

6 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Jonathan

How often does your son attend PT/OT

Hi there, I thought I would add this for discussion.......When was your son diagnoised? How soon did you begin him in Physical/Ocupational…

Started by Leeandra Arhdeacon

3 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Keith Van Houten

broken radius in cast

Our son, Will, broke his wrist when he tripped out of our camping tent.  He caught is his foot on the lip of the bottom of the tent.  He is…

Started by Char Burke

3 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Tonya

His muscles feel like rocks!

Hi everyone,   Since Wyatt started steroids in January he has been extremely active. Obviously doing more than he was doing pre-steroids. L…

Started by Jessica Rownd

9 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Kelvinsmom - Michelle

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2018   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service