Grief and Loss (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Young teenager with Duchenne passed away...

I heard that a 13 yo boy with Duchenne passed away just recently but I couldn't get any details. I'm very saddened by the news and I would…

Started by MarcosDad

28 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by irishgirl

Staff

In Memory of Shelley Burks White

On Monday, the PPMD family, the Duchenne community, and the world lost an amazing woman with one of the most generous spirits I have known.…

Started by Pat Furlong

6 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Colleen

New Normal

I guess I'll start this one. I lost my 16 year old son to DMD March 31, 2007. It has been very hard, he is missed each and everyday. We ar…

Started by Mary Sahagun

20 May 3, 2009
Reply by Jennifer

A loss, but very inspirational!

A friend sent this to me and I found it to be very inspirational. I do not know this man, but I believe his life teaches us we can dream bi…

Started by Mortman

3 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Dana Edwards

Approaching the year mark - - Kory

It's been almost a year since I lost Kory to this horrible disease!! I cried almost all weekend thinking about those last few days we had w…

Started by Kimberly Foernsler

4 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by jennifer renshaw

Loss of another beautiful boy. Our deepest condolences and prayers for the family.

Christopher Michael Enochs IN LOVING MEMORY OF: CHRISTOPHER MICHAEL ENOCHS September 08, 1986 ~ February 02, 2009 Christopher was born on S…

Started by Mary Sahagun

3 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by jennifer renshaw

HOPE,JOY,LOVE @22milions of pairs in 79 exons.

Title explains it all.( my son loves it , I was not sure if he would, as it is not made of legos)( not done yet)

Started by BOZ4J

5 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by BOZ4J

Voice Recordings...Best Gift & Keepsake Ever!

Just wanted to share this because it means so much to me and I think it is a great idea. Not just for DMD boys but for all our kids and us…

Started by Mary Sahagun

2 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by tracie

I just received this Google Alert about a 53 year old succumbing to DMD?

Sikora, David A. Print this page E-mail this article David A. Sikora, 53, (Slab City) Bonduel, passed away in Shawano on January 10, 2009.…

Started by Jacobs Mommom

0 Jan 12, 2009

Red Arm Bands for the 1/2 and Full Marathon in Disney

Hi all, With the death of Stephen, the 13 year old boy from Texas, so close to the marathon weekend, I was trying to think of a way we can…

Started by Jenny Garofalo

2 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Mary Sahagun

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service