Grief and Loss (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feeling Guilty

Hi my name is Gisel and am a carrier mom, I didn't know I was a carrier until my son Dylan was born actually we didn't know that Dylan had…

Started by Gisel Rivero

14 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Jessica Argueta Tucker

Siblings of boys with DMD

My son, Joseph is the middle child in our family and is 12. Our youngest, Ashley, is 6 and doesn't seem to be too affected by her brothers…

Started by Christina

24 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Robin Ecklesdafer

It's not their problem

I have 3 brothers who are all successful and when Benjamin was 1st diagnosed with DMD I recall them telling me "Don't worry we've got plent…

Started by tom evans

7 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by becca r

Remembering Sam Morgan

Today was the funeral of my friend Sam Morgan from a small village in Wales, United Kingdom. He was 22 and had been ill and in pain some ti…

Started by Ian Anthony Griffiths

6 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Susan Barber

Son lost fight With DMD after 26 years

Our son Michael lost the battle he has been fighting for the 23 years since he was diagnosed with DMD. he died peacefully in his bed while…

Started by George Lossmann

27 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Denise Horgan

SOLLY

ON FRIDAY 28 AUGUST 2009 WE LOST MY BELOVED NEPHEW SULEMAN SAEED. HE WAS 16 YRS OLD.AFTER 5 WKS IN ICU, HE CAME HOME ON A VENTILATOR BUT SA…

Started by SHAAZIA MOSSIM SAEED

17 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by JoAnne Powell

The person I used to be...

This feels like an inappropriate place to post this thread, but the "coping" section is gone, so I'm not sure where it should go. I am hav…

Started by Mindy

33 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Shawn Jessica and Joshua Arndt

Josh Winheld

for all of you who have attended the PPMD confrences for the past few years, you might remember Josh Winheld. He passed away today. Adele

Started by Adele

3 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by kathy mcdonald

An Angel in the Sky

I wasn't sure where to post this so I thought what better place than here. My husband called me yesterday on his way home from work and t…

Started by Karen Barnett

11 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by kathy mcdonald

Passing of a great person, Zack Stark

We met Zack and his mom, Koren, at the PPMD Coach for A Cure in 08. Zack was such a trooper - it was raining cats and dogs and he was so pa…

Started by Char Burke

4 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by PPMD

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2018   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service