General Discussion (318)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Troponin Level Elevated - Another "Cardiac Event"????

Happy Thanksgiving to All.  We were life flighted to Phoenix Children's Hospital yesterday afternoon.  Our 14 year old son had been complai…

Started by Lisa

6 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Amanda Rudd

Does anyone know of an endocrinologist (preferably male) in the Baltimore are that works with MD patients?

We are trying to find a new endocrinologist

Started by M E Powell

0 Aug 25, 2015

As best help my son

Good night dear, I thank you for accepting me as first member of his organization, and already have my commitment to help in any way I poss…

Started by Eddy Rivera

0 Aug 20, 2015

Mothers that Don't Work/Stay Home with Our Boys: I Need Your Help Explaining What We Do All Day.

You must be thinking is she kidding? i would if I saw the title to this post. What mother in our community can't communicate well or explai…

Started by Candice Wright

3 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by David

fearful of the future

OK so I'm a 25 year old single mother. I am terrified of the future because I know that Mj is only going to get heavier and weaker. I have…

Started by Leresa

1 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Tracy Carbaugh

At What Age Did Your Child Stop Walking?

My son is almost 14.5 and is still walking unassisted and even climbing stairs.  I never thought when he was diagnosed at 5 that he would s…

Started by Karen Barnett

9 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Karen Barnett

similarities in diagnosis

Mj has a partial duplication including exons 2-47. I was wondering how unique my son's case is. Does anyone else have the same classificati…

Started by Leresa

3 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by David

Constant UTI

Hi Can anyone tell me if their son is having the same problem that my son is having and why?  He has for the past 2 years having recurring…

Started by Michelle Scaglione

0 Jun 30, 2015

Surgery Anesthesia for Carriers

I'm going to have a procedure on Monday that requires General Anesthesia. My mom has a lot of manesfestations for DMD and we assume she is…

Started by Lisa Jones

0 Jun 18, 2015

Matrix Seating

Anyone here thought of getting a matrix seat made? I gotten one made but I am not using it any more. Now I am selling it. Interested email…

Started by Clarence Yuen

0 May 28, 2015

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service