PPMD Community

General Discussion (312)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Email from Brandon

Looks like everyone is receiving an email from a person named Brandon.  His page has no reference to DMD only a marketing website.  Does an…

Started by Kristi Koop

7 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Kristi Koop

Who do we call when we have concerns?

We visit Cinci yearly and our local clinic two or three times a year.  I really wish I lived in Cinci as I believe they provide the best ca…

Started by Darcy Tumminello

4 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Karen

dealing with my boys getting older

I have my 14 and 16 year old boys with the dmd and I have always taken baby steps so to speak when dealing with the different stages of thi…

Started by Cynthia Lynn Parker

4 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Cynthia Lynn Parker

Funding for equipment

Does anyone have a resource for help funding for a vehicle lift? We purchased a van, but now need a ramp or lift. We will also be needing a…

Started by Wendy St.Geme

1 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Susan Rathfelder

How long to get deflazacort from Masters Marketing

Masters said that my order shipped on March 16 and I am still waiting on it.  Do I need to start contacting people?  Seems like this is lon…

Started by Kristi Koop

8 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Lisa Vainosky

Looking into the future

I would like to know what others do when their little boy speaks of his future.  For example, my 5 year old grandson saw a shiny red sports…

Started by Terry Porcaro

14 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Terry Porcaro

RISK OF DIABETES IN DMD BOYS?????

If anyone has any info on this, I'd love to know.. My son, Lucas, 10 years old was diagnosed with DMD 2 years ago. He recently went on a sc…

Started by Karen flor

6 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Karen flor

motor for regular bikes with traning wheels

My 6 yr old son likes to ride bike but he is slow and some time needs push. Can we put motor for regular bikes with traning wheels? and whi…

Started by Amrit

6 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Amrit

Possible move to St Petersberg, FL

Hello out there, we are contemplating a move from SLC, UT to St Petersberg, FL later this year. We have 4 kids, one son with DMD who is als…

Started by Shelley

4 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Shelley

Health Care Bill 2010

Has anybody reviewed the impact the Health Care Bill would have on families with our special needs?  These are the points that concern me t…

Started by Liisa Underwood

7 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Michael

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2017   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service