Fundraising (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Raising money during tandem 5k/10k runs (Northern California)

My son has made friends who run in 5k/10k races locally. They love to invite him along and push him during the race. Everyone enjoys it. At…

Started by David

5 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by David

mda walk

We take part in the mda walk in charleston every year and last year we raised almost 1,000$ but this year we have only raised 150$ it is di…

Started by danielle

0 Jan 21, 2013

Starting a Nonprofit Organization vs. Private Foundation for Fundraising

I've been considering setting up an actual 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation for raising money for our son's needs and to also funnel more fu…

Started by Jeffrey Kopp

13 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by bob

How to Organize a 5K fun run/walk

Hi,  Our school community has been blessed by the contributions of parent organizations and grant writing and the school itself and this pa…

Started by Donna

3 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Lisa Jones

Easier link to PPMD/Amazon! - now use either www.ShopForOurSons.com or www.ShopForOurSons.org

Hi everyone,   The PPMD/Amazon effort continues to build.  Now is the time to get the word out as wide as possible since the holidays are a…

Started by John Smith

0 Oct 25, 2011

Kohls Cares - $500 for your Coach to Cure event

I wanted to remind everyone that the Kohls Cares "Associates in Action" program provides five Kohls employees and $500 for charity events t…

Started by Veronica E.

1 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Keith Van Houten

Fundraising and Privacy

I am organizing some fundraisers for PPMD. For those of you who have done this before, how can I balance my families need for privacy and t…

Started by Amanda Hammond

8 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by cindy q

"Read for Our Sons" underway! - earnings to be doubled now through Oct 1

Wanted to make sure everyone saw the "Read for Our Sons" announcement.      Easy money if enough people just remember to first click on the…

Started by John Smith

0 Jun 13, 2011

Listing of employers who match gifts. Double or Triple your donations....

Hi,   I have used the link beow to identify friends and family who work for employers who will match cash donations to 501(c)3 like PPMD.…

Started by John Smith

0 May 17, 2011

Coach to Cure MD

I am trying to set up a Coach to Cure MD game at my local high school. Has anyone done this or have tips?

Started by Amanda Hammond

0 May 10, 2011

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service