Fundraising (109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Staff

When is enough, enough?

This time of year, PPMD has many activities going on that help support the work that we do throughout the year and on an ongoing basis. It…

Started by Kimberly Galberaith

7 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by James Poysky

Check out the Coach to Cure commercial

Here is a link to the commercial that will be playing across the country on TV, in stadiums, and on radio shows on October 25th for the Coa…

Started by James Poysky

3 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by James Poysky

Where will tailgaiting for Coach to Cure occur??

What colleges are going to have big tailgaiting events for Coach to Cure? Lets all put down as much information as you have about the event…

Started by Lori Ware

2 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Rhiannon Ramkissoon

Ideas on raising funs as a spirit runner

I was planning on running the 1/2 marathon in Disney World but I am trying to get pregnant and they told me to stop training to help increa…

Started by Jessica Rownd

0 Sep 10, 2008

Coach To Cure MD - Biggest Event for PPMD EVER!!!

What is it? In case you haven't heard, PPMD has been presented with its biggest opportunity EVER to receive national recognition, raise mo…

Started by James Poysky

0 Sep 9, 2008

Website!

Oh my goodness. . . we made a website! Please visit: http://www.racinwithnathan.org/Site/Welcome.html Hopefully, it will give you some id…

Started by Wendy St.Geme

3 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Wendy St.Geme

MDA Camp cut off age change Petition

Anyone who goes to MDA Camp knows that you want all the years you could want there. Please go to www.anthonysabilities.com/mdacamp and sign…

Started by Anthony DeVergillo

3 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Beverly DeVergillo

Ryan Lochte

Does anyone know the connection Ryan has with DMD.? Does his brother have DMD? Also, I was thinking that if each member would donate at lea…

Started by Karen Jones

4 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by MicahsDaddy

Show Ryan Lochte we appreciate his generousity!!!

I have never enjoyed the Olympics as much as I did this year. I was glued to the telly waiting for Ryan to take the platform. I was overwhe…

Started by Karen Jones

0 Aug 27, 2008

Ryan Lochte

Hi all, Here in the UK, we are looking to get some well known faces on board with Action Duchenne and I see that Ryan Lochte, the US Olymp…

Started by Marks33

1 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Lori Ware

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2022   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service