Education (198)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DMD and Autism?

I have been reading the old message boards and I have seen a few posts from parents who have boys that have been diagnosed with autism and…

Started by Jennifer

4 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Karen Barnett

Staff

Tips for the school year

Hey everyone... Check out Jill Castle's recent article on the Special Education Parents Advisory Council (SEPAC) AZ site: http://sepac-sco…

Started by Ryan Fischer

1 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Rhiannon Traigle

Can a family have boys with BMD and DMD?

My brother has BMD and I was tested at the time he was (about 20 years ago) and I was found to be a carrier. My son was tested by blood tes…

Started by Erin Green

4 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Jacobs Mommom

deletions

My son have deletions of 1 to 6. I was wondering whether there are other people who have sons with similar deletions so that I can hear fro…

Started by jan

5 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Keith Van Houten

list of precautions for anesthesia agents

HI All, I know on the old boards somewhere there was a list of all anesthesia agents our boys should avoid at all costs. there was a lot of…

Started by Jenny Garofalo

9 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Christine Piacentino

Diet for the young boys

I was wandering if we need to restrict the sodium in the young boy's diet who are not on steroids. Wyatt will be 2 in a few days and I have…

Started by Jessica Rownd

4 Jul 29, 2008
Reply by Jerry Dallapè

Just found out

Hi, My name is april. We just recently found out that our youngest son Tyler, age 5, has DMD, but our 8 year old didnt get it why does this…

Started by April Mischke

7 Jul 29, 2008
Reply by Kelvinsmom - Michelle

Anyone having issues getting assistive technology into thier IEP? I want to hear about it.

I just came from a national assistive technology conference and it was wonderful. There are so many great strategies and supports out there…

Started by Jill Castle

1 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by Marla & Vaughn Tabor

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service