Advocacy (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fundraising through Local entities..mainly companies

I would like to start contacting local businesses to support PPMD as part of the charity causes. Would like to know if anyone has good idea…

Started by Bains

3 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by Julie Garcia

For parents of Boys in GA who see Dr. Wong

My husband and I are having insurance issues and I need help. Our son saw Dr. Wong in April. At this time, we were unsure if insurance woul…

Started by Deirdre Stinchcomb

1 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Allison & Whalen Kuller

Durable Medical Equipment

Brian and all, I am just checking in to see what the status is of both S 1428 and H 1845. These bills are all about durable medical equipm…

Started by Julie Garcia

8 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Brian Denger

Personalized license plates

Not sure if y'all remember, but when I was in Ohio I had personalized license plates that read "CURE DMD". Now that I'm in Texas, I've give…

Started by Laurie Paschal

6 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Angela

specific drug for different DMD

whether specific drug is required for each type of deletion, mutation etc what is there for 47 deletion. no general drug? afterall it is dy…

Started by B.P Ravi

1 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by MicahsDaddy

specific drug for different DMD

whether specific drug is required for each type of deletion, mutation etc what is there for 47 deletion. no general drug? afterall it is dy…

Started by B.P Ravi

0 Jul 15, 2008

Using personalities and atheletes for DMD awareness and fundraising

Hi Everyone, We all dream of the day when a celebrity grabs ahold of DMD and creates a great deal of awareness and thus fundraising.... ult…

Started by Lori Ware

3 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Paul Cliff

Sign the pledge to End Duchenne!

Make sure & sign the pledge to end Duchenne...I received a postcard in the mail that you can mail in, but it's easier on-line... http:/…

Started by Patty Sherman

1 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Christine Piacentino

Pledge to End Duchenne

Join the fight. Sign the Pledge to End Duchenne today - www.EndDuchenne.org. There are 421 members of PPMD and there are only as of now 148…

Started by Kathleen Cacciaguerra

0 Jun 25, 2008

Media Attention

In our way to try and promote awareness, we started writing emails about DMD to media folks (like larry king, Ellen, CNN- Sanjay Gupta etc)…

Started by Bains

4 Jun 21, 2008
Reply by Rhiannon Traigle

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service